The Defamation of Religion resolution has been amended to make it less unpalatable to lovers of life & liberty. I have, as usual, quoted extensively from the amended draft, provided a link to it, and interspersed comments and vital evidence.
Recalling the relevant international instruments on the elimination of discrimination, in particular the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination, the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, the Declaration on the Elimination of All Forms of Intolerance and of Discrimination Based on Religion or Belief, the Declaration on the Human Rights of Individuals Who are not Nationals of the Country in which They Live and the Declaration on the Rights of Persons Belonging to National or Ethnic, Religious and Linguistic Minorities,
Perhaps they should recall the fact that Islam does not recognize the UDHR because it includes minority rights and the right to change religious affiliation. While so doing, they should also recall the imposition of dhimmitude through the Pact of Umar, which is reflected in Shariah [Reliance of the Traveller Book O11] . The UN, at 60, is showing signs of senile dementia.
Reaffirming that all human rights are universal, indivisible, interdependent and interrelated,
- Unstated postulate: 'Muslims have a right to be shielded from offense'.
- Unstated corolary: 'Kuffar have an obligation to avoid offending Muslims'.
They are setting up a false premise: 'truths which Muslims find offensive must be suppressed because expression leads to violence'.
Recalling the relevant resolutions of the Commission on Human Rights and the Human Rights Council in this regard,
Resolutions which demanded censorship based upon the above referenced false premise.
Welcoming the resolve expressed in the United Nations Millennium Declaration adopted by the General Assembly on 8 September 2000 to take measures to eliminate the increasing acts of racism and xenophobia in many societies and to promote greater harmony and tolerance in all societies, and looking forward to its effective implementation at all levels,
Underlining in this regard the importance of the Durban Declaration and Programme of Action adopted by the World Conference against Racism, Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia and Related Intolerance, held in Durban, South Africa, in 2001, welcoming the progress achieved in implementing them, and emphasizing that they constitute a solid foundation for the elimination of all scourges and manifestations of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance,
Conflating criticism of Islam with racism while practicing antisemitism, the rankest hypocrisy.
Expressing concern at the increase in racist violence and xenophobic ideas in many parts of the world, in political circles, in the sphere of public opinion and in society at large, as a result, inter alia, of the resurgence of activities of political parties and associations established on the basis of racist, xenophobic and ideological superiority platforms and charters, and the persistent use of those platforms and charters to promote or incite racist ideologies,
The Qur'an & hadith are the ultimate platforms of ideological supremacism. Allah's word must be made superior. He who fights to make Allah's word superior fights in Allah's cause. Muslims are the best of peoples, as they bring us with chains on our necks until we embrace Islam. The idea that we have God given rights upon which Islam tramples is not racism!
Deeply alarmed at the rising trends towards discrimination based on religion or belief, including in some national policies, laws and administrative measures that stigmatize groups of people belonging to certain religions and beliefs under a variety of pretexts relating to security and illegal immigration, thereby legitimizing discrimination against them, and consequently impairing their enjoyment of the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion, and impeding their ability to observe, practice and manifest their religion freely and without fear of coercion, violence or reprisal,
Those are code words expressing contempt for our efforts to suppress acts of terrorism. They perform what they bitterly bitch about. Jews are not allowed to enter the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Christians are not allowed to practice Christianity in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia nor are they allowed to enter with scriptures or symbols of Christianity. Christians in Egypt are not allowed to build or maintain churches. Who will read Chapter 11 of Book O of Reliance of the Traveller, referenced above? Who will relate it to the present case?
Noting with deep concern the serious instances of intolerance, discrimination and acts of violence based on religion or belief, intimidation and coercion motivated by extremism, religious or otherwise, occurring in many parts of the world, in addition to the negative projection of certain religions in the media and the introduction and enforcement of laws and administrative measures that specifically discriminate against and target persons with certain ethnic and religious backgrounds, particularly Muslim minorities following the events of 11 September 2001, and that threaten to impede their full enjoyment of human rights and fundamental freedoms,
- acts of violence based on religion or belief
Totally ignoring the fact that the violence coincides with and issues from Kutbah delivered at Juma Salat. Muslims leave the Mosque Friday afternoon to riot and murder, incited by their Imams & Mullahs who exhort them to obey Allah and his Messenger. The Danish Cartoons did not cause violence, Islamic doctrines preached in the Mosques incited violence.
- motivated by extremism
There is no extremism, only zealotry. Believers are only those who fight in Allah's cause, the rest are hypocrites. Allah commands Muslims to make war upon Pagans & atheists, Jews & Christians until only Allah is worshiped and we are subjugated & extorted. Sharia confirms those commands in O9.8 & 9.9. Islamic aggression is the standard, not the exception.
- negative projection of certain religions in the media
Such as ? Revealing the fact that most terrorism is inspired by Islamic doctrine? FITNA, which juxtaposes Allah's malignant commands with the Imam's malignant Kutbah & the resulting riots?
- measures that specifically discriminate against and target persons with certain ethnic and religious backgrounds
Which mass casualty attacks were perpetrated by Baptists, Mormons & Jehovah's Witnesses? Beslan? Madrid? London? Who hijacked those airliners and flew them into the World Trade Towers, refresh my memory. So, how is scrutiny of young Muslim males unreasonable?
- that threaten to impede their full enjoyment of human rights and fundamental freedoms,
Vetting young Muslim males before allowing them to enter the country impedes their human rights? How about our human rights?
- pursuit of happiness
We have no rights because we are not Muslims. Our blood and property are not sacred to Muslims until we become Muslim. We save our lives and property from Muslims by becoming Muslims. Our right to live free and unimpeded is impaired by Allah's command to make war upon us, which is reinforced by Sharia: O9.8.
- The caliph (o-25) makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians
Stressing that defamation of religions is a serious affront to human dignity leading to the illicit restriction of the freedom of religion of their adherents and incitement to religious hatred and violence,
- defamation of religions is a serious affront to human dignity
- 9:30. And the Jews say: 'Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouths. They imitate the saying of the disbelievers of old. Allah's Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth!
- 98:6. Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Qur'ân and Prophet Muhammad from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikûn will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.
- illicit restriction of the freedom of religion of their adherents
- 3:85.And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.
- O115.4 must keep to the side of the street
- O11.5.6 are forbidden to openly display wine or pork, (A: to ring church bells or display crosses,) recite the Torah or Evangel aloud, or make public display of their funerals and feastdays;
- O11.5.7 and are forbidden to build new churches.
- and incitement to religious hatred and violence,
Stressing also the need to effectively combat defamation of all religions, and incitement to religious hatred in general,
The need is imaginary. There is no need to combat defamation of religions. The intent is to shield Islam from truthful criticism; to allow it to make war against us without resistance and to infiltrate & subvert us demographically so that we may be led, dumb like sheep, to the slaughter. For this purpose they seek to strip us of our right of free expression.
Reaffirming that discrimination on the grounds of religion or belief constitutes a violation of human rights and a disavowal of the principles of the Charter of the United Nations,
Arrogant assertion of a divine mandate to conquer & subjugate the entire world, resulting in a 1400 year long campaign of genocidal conquest is not grounds for discrimination? The UN is master of moral inversion.
Noting with concern that defamation of religions, and incitement to religious hatred in general, could lead to social disharmony and violations of human rights, and alarmed at the inaction of some States to combat this burgeoning trend and the resulting discriminatory practices against adherents of certain religions,
Are they concerned about the untimely & unnecessary deaths of 90,000,000 Hindus? Are they concerned about the untimely & unnecessary deaths of 1,500,000 Armenians? No, they don't give a damn about violation of the right to life, only violation of the sacred right to conquer the entire world.
Taking note of the reports of the Special Rapporteur on contemporary forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance submitted to the Human Rights Council at its fourth and sixth sessions, which draw attention to the serious nature of the defamation of all religions, and reiterating the call of the Special Rapporteur to all States to wage a systematic campaign against incitement to racial and religious hatred by maintaining a careful balance between the defence of secularism and respect for freedom of religion and by acknowledging and respecting the complementarity of all the freedoms embodied in internationally agreed human rights instruments, including the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights,2
Snake feces is snake feces, no matter how frequently or vehemently it is repeated! Islam demands respect without giving any. Islam claims all rights for itself and allows none to Kuffar. The UN seeks to enshrine their arrogance in internatiional & national law. Tell them to go to Hell.
Recalling the proclamation of the Global Agenda for Dialogue among Civilizations, and inviting States, the organizations and bodies of the United Nations system, within existing resources, other international and regional organizations and civil society to contribute to the implementation of the Programme of Action contained in the Global Agenda,
There is no dialogue; only a monologue: "Embrace Islam and you will be safe."
Welcoming the efforts of the Alliance of Civilizations initiative in promoting mutual respect and understanding among different cultures and societies, as well as the forthcoming second forum of the Alliance, to be held in Istanbul, Turkey, on 2 and 3 April 2009,
Islam demands respect and grants none. Understanding requires knowledge; we need to be free to communicate information concerning the damnable doctrines & practices of Islam, which communication this resolution seeks to outlaw. The Durban II Draft, discussed in a seven part series of blog posts linked below, demands legislation to stifle free expression.
Convinced that respect for cultural, ethnic, religious and linguistic diversity, as well as dialogue among and within civilizations, is essential for peace, understanding and friendship among individuals and people of the different cultures and nations of the world, while manifestations of cultural prejudice, intolerance and xenophobia towards people belonging to different cultures, religions and beliefs generate hatred and violence among peoples and nations throughout the world,
Snake feces, no matter how frequently nor vehemently repeated remains feces. Islam demands respect and gives none. Islam is supremely intolerant. Islam declars war upon all non-Muslims. Hatred & violence flow from Islamic doctrine. All these facts have been documented herein, the UN seeks to outlaw this act of free expression.
Recognizing the valuable contributions of all religions and beliefs to modern civilization and the contribution that dialogue among civilizations can make to an improved awareness and understanding of common values,
Islam contributes nothing except that which Pope Benedict XVI revealed at Regensburg. Allah commands Muslims to conquer and subjugate the entire world. Islam denies liberty, equality & dignity. Islam values only fellow Muslims. Islam's 'common word' is submission: surrender to Islam. There are no common, shared values!
Reaffirming the need for all States to continue their national and international efforts to enhance dialogue and broaden understanding among civilizations, cultures, religions and beliefs, and emphasizing that States, regional organizations, non-governmental organizations, religious bodies and the media have an important role to play in promoting tolerance, respect for and freedom of religion and belief,
If you would understand Islam then start reading!
- Qur'an That link displays a page which gives you full access to all parts of the Noble Qur'an including the translator's commentary.
- Qur'an That link gives you access to the Compendium of Islamic Texts which displays three parallel translations of the Qur'an. Use the links in the left side bar to access other Surahs.
- Qur'an That link gives you access to a search engine displaying results from ten parallel translations. Links at the bottom of the page let you change verses or return to the search engine.
- Hadith That link gives you access to the Compendium of Islamic Texts. Use the links in its left sidebar to access other books in Sahih Bukhari or Muslim, Abu Dawud & Malik's Muwatta.
- Tafsir Qtafsir has a search engine so that you can search by topic, phrase, clause or Surah:Ayeh numbers. It displays results from Ibn Kathir's Tafsir.
- Reliance of the Traveller: Shariah from the Shafi'ite school of fiqh. Scribid displays a scanned image, with a search engine so that you can locate text and reference numbers therein contained. It is divided into Books A--V. Book O, which treats of Justice, contains the law relevant to Jihad & Dhimmitude which I have quoted.
Welcoming all international and regional initiatives aimed at promoting cross-cultural and interfaith harmony, including the international dialogue on interfaith cooperation, and the World Conference on Dialogue, held in Madrid from 16 to 18 July 2008, and their valuable efforts towards the promotion of a culture of peace and dialogue at all levels
King Abdullah's Madrid conference was not about dialogue, like all Muslim deceptions, it was about monologue: Embrace Islam and you will be safe. I revealed details in several blog posts, listed below. At that conference, the King demanded the same legislation demanded by this resolution.
Expressions of concern:
Expresses deep concern at the negative stereotyping of religions and manifestations of intolerance and discrimination in matters of religion or belief still evident in the world;
They are only concerned about revelation of the truth about Islam. Islam's canon of scripture exudes intolerance & negative stereotyping. The UN does not give a damn about that.
3. Strongly deplores all acts of psychological and physical violence and assaults, and incitement thereto, against persons on the basis of their religion or belief, and such acts directed against their businesses, properties, cultural centres and places of worship, as well as targeting of holy sites and religious symbols of all religions;
Then why don't they condemn the Qur'an, which sanctifies & mandates genocidal conquest & casting terror?
4. Expresses deep concern at the programmes and agendas pursued by extremist organizations and groups aimed at creating and perpetuating stereotypes about certain religions, in particular when condoned by Governments;
Make no mistake; they are bitching about a few European (and one American) political parties with anti-Jihad platforms. They are bitching about UAC, Act for America, CVF and similar organizations which seek to warn us about the existential threat posed by Islam's genocidal agenda of conquest.
5. Notes with deep concern the intensification of the overall campaign of defamation of religions, and incitement to religious hatred in general, including the ethnic and religious profiling of Muslim minorities in the aftermath of the tragic events of 11 September 2001;
But they don't give a damn about Allah's intolerance, denigration of Jews & Christians or declaration of perpetual war. Those matters concern them not at all because the UN shares that agenda.
6. Recognizes that, in the context of the fight against terrorism, defamation of religions, and incitement to religious hatred in general, become aggravating factors that contribute to the denial of fundamental rights and freedoms of members of target groups, as well as their economic and social exclusion;
There is no end to the hypocrisy practiced by Islam and its pawn, the UN.
7. Expresses deep concern in this respect that Islam is frequently and wrongly associated with human rights violations and terrorism;
- Islam is frequently and wrongly associated with human rights violations and terrorism;
This G'd lie comes from the lips of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights in a 2005 report and is frequently repeated.
- Islam is wrongly associated with human rights violations.
- Is there a right to live unmolested?
- And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. ...[8:39]
- Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. [9:29\
When a child or a woman is taken captive, they become slaves by the fact of capture, and the woman's previous marriage is immediately annulled. [Reliance O9.13]
When an adult male is taken captive, the caliph (def: o25) considers the interests (O: of Islam and the Muslims) and decides between the prisoner's death, slavery, release without paying anything, or ransoming himself in exchange for money or for a Muslim captive held by the enemy. [Reliance O9.14]
- Is there a right to live unmolested?
- Islam is wrongly associated with terrorism.
- We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve [3:151]
- I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes." [8:12]
- Allah brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives. [33:26]
- But Allah's (Torment) reached them from a place whereof they expected it not, and He cast terror into their hearts, [59:2.]
- Verily, you (believers in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) are more awful as a fear in their (Jews of Bani An-Nadir) breasts than Allah. [59:13.]
- Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.[Bukhari 1.7.331]
- "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy) [Bukhari 4.52.220]
Islam and its Dhimmis at the UN have no respect for truth. They lie; they conceal material facts, and they seek to prevent us from exposing their lies.
8. Reiterates the commitment of all States to the implementation, in an integrated manner, of the United Nations Global Counter-Terrorism Strategy, which was adopted without a vote by the General Assembly on 8 September 2006 and reaffirmed by the Assembly in its resolution 62/272 of 5 September 2008, and which clearly confirms, inter alia, that terrorism cannot and should not be associated with any religion, nationality, civilization or ethnic group, stressing the need to reinforce the international community’s commitment to promote a culture of peace, justice and human development, ethnic, national and religious tolerance, and respect for all religions, religious values, beliefs or cultures and prevent the defamation of religions;
- terrorism cannot and should not be associated with any religion
Why the Hell not? Who associated Islam with terrorism? What did Allah say about it? What did Moe say about it? How was Moe made victorious?
- promote a culture
- of peace
- justice and human development
- religious tolerance
- respect for all religions, religious values, beliefs or cultures
Hypocrisy is like a dead carp on the riverbank under a full moon: it stinks and it shines. Am I the only one who can smell it? Am I the only one who can see it ? The stated objectives can only be achieved by eliminating Islam from the earth because Islam is inimical to all of them.
9. Deplores the use of the print, audio-visual and electronic media, including the Internet, and any other means to incite acts of violence, xenophobia or related intolerance and discrimination against any religion, as well as targeting of religious symbols;
Every time Muslims gather in the Mosque to pray, they recite Surah Al-Fatihah including:.
- 1:6. Guide us to the Straight Way1:7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).
- But, help us to avoid the path of those whom Allah is angry with, whose intentions are corrupt, who know the truth, yet deviate from it. Also, help us avoid the path of those who were led astray, who lost the true knowledge and, as a result, are wandering in misguidance, unable to find the correct path. Allah asserted that the two paths He described here are both misguided when He repeated the negation `not'. These two paths are the paths of the Christians and Jews, a fact that the believer should beware of so that he avoids them. The path of the believers is knowledge of the truth and abiding by it. In comparison, the Jews abandoned practicing the religion, while the Christians lost the true knowledge. This is why `anger' descended upon the Jews, while being described as `led astray' is more appropriate of the Christians. Those who know, but avoid implementing the truth, deserve the anger, unlike those who are ignorant. The Christians want to seek the true knowledge, but are unable to find it because they did not seek it from its proper resources.This is why they were led astray. We should also mention that both the Christians and the Jews have earned the anger and are led astray, but the anger is one of the attributes more particular of the Jews. Allah said about the Jews, (Those (Jews) who incurred the curse of Allah and His wrath) (5:60).
The attribute that the Christians deserve most is that of being led astray, just as Allah said about them, (Who went astray before and who misled many, and strayed (themselves) from the right path) (5:77). [The Faithful ask for and abide by Guidance]
10. Emphasizes that, as stipulated in international human rights law, everyone has the right to hold opinions without interference, and has the right to freedom of expression, the exercise of which carries with it special duties and responsibilities and may therefore be subject to limitations as are provided for by law and are necessary for respect of the rights or reputations of others, protection of national security or of public order, public health or morals;
Who ordained the right not to be found out & exposed and where is it codified? We reveal that which is contained in Islam's canon of scripture, tradition & jurisprudence.
- Moe was guilty of subornation of murder: he had his goons murder harmless critics who only recited poetry revealing his evil nature. See http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/Habira50705p2.htm for more.
- Moe was a pederast who married the six year old daughter of his best friend, consummating the marriage three years later.
- Moe was guilty of genocide. He had prisoners of war and their adolescent sons decapitated.
- Moe was guilty of rape. After murdering the chieftain of a local Jewish settlement, he added his widow to his harem.
But we must not speak or write of such matters; it impugnes Moe's reputation as the greatest and best of men and offends Muslims.
Islam's intent; its Hellbent dedication to conquering & subjugating the entire world is a matter of national security. If we can not discuss Islam, its doctrines and practices, we can not defend ourselves effectively. That is the whole idea; to disarm us and leave us defenseless before Islam's casting of terror.
11. Reaffirms that general recommendation XV (42) of the Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, in which the Committee stipulated that the prohibition of the dissemination of all ideas based upon racial superiority or hatred is compatible with freedom of opinion and expression, is equally applicable to the question of incitement to religious hatred;
They conflate objecting to being terrorized, conquered, enslaved & raped with racism. They poison our language with deception. The Qur'an is incitement to war as well as hatred, yet there is no mention of it in the resolutions seeking to outlaw criticism of Islam. Their hypocrisy stinks and shines like a dead carp under a full moon.
12. Welcomes the work undertaken by the Special Rapporteur on contemporary forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance and the Special Rapporteur on the promotion and protection of the right to freedom of opinion and expression in accordance with their mandates defined by the Human Rights Council in its resolutions 7/34 and 7/36 of 28 March 2008;
The referenced resolution contains the same snake feces as and is a model for the present resolution. Details are contained in one of the blog posts in the list below.
13. Strongly condemns all manifestations and acts of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance against national or ethnic, religious and linguistic minorities and migrants and the stereotypes often applied to them, including on the basis of religion or belief, and urges all States to apply and, where applicable, reinforce existing laws when such xenophobic or intolerant acts, manifestations or expressions occur, in order to eradicate impunity for those who commit xenophobic and racist acts;
Like they condemn the oppression of Copts in Egypt and the genocide in Darfur; like they punish the guilty in those cases? Yeah, right.
14. Reaffirms the obligation of all States to enact the necessary legislation to prohibit the advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence, and encourages States, in their follow-up to the World Conference against Racism, Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia and Related Intolerance,7 to include aspects relating to national or ethnic, religious and linguistic minorities in their national plans of action and, in this context, to take forms of multiple discrimination against minorities fully into account;
- obligation of all States to enact the necessary legislation to prohibit the advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence
What document contains religious hatred & imperative incitement to violence equal to that in the Qur'an, as previously cited above? Allah command perpetual war against Jews & Christians in 9:29 and curses them in 9:30. Allah commands warfare against Kuffar, local first, then those at a greater distance in 9:123. Moe declared that he was ordered to fight the people until they embrace Islam. He declared open season on us. Who gives a damn? Certainly not the UN. If they gave a damn, they'd be resolving to eliminate Moe's Murder Cult from the face of the earth. Instead, they seek to disarm us so that we can not defend against it.
The preaching & propagation of Islam: Allah's demonic mandate to conquer and subjugate the entire world through genocide & casting terror is what should be prohibited by law. Instead, they demand that it be shielded from exposure.
15. Invites all States to put into practice the provisions of the Declaration on the Elimination of All Forms of Intolerance and of Discrimination Based on Religion or Belief;3
16. Urges all States to provide, within their respective legal and constitutional systems, adequate protection against acts of hatred, discrimination, intimidation and coercion resulting from defamation of religions, and incitement to religious hatred in general, to take all possible measures to promote tolerance and respect for all religions and beliefs and the understanding of their value systems and to complement legal systems with intellectual and moral strategies to combat religious hatred and intolerance;
There is only one intellectual & moral strategy to combat religious hatred, intolerance & violence: exposing Muslims to the awful truth about Allah & his Messenger; their demonic commands & conduct; so that in shame and embarrassment the Muslims will apostatize, curse Islam and convert to a more beneficent religion.
17. Also urges all States to ensure that all public officials, including members of law enforcement bodies, the military, civil servants and educators, in the course of their official duties, respect people regardless of their different religions and beliefs and do not discriminate against persons on the grounds of their religion or belief, and that any necessary and appropriate education or training is provided;
18. Underscores the need to combat defamation of religions, and incitement to religious hatred in general, by strategizing and harmonizing actions at the local, national, regional and international levels through education and awareness-raising, and urges all States to ensure equal access to education for all, in law and in practice, including access to free primary education for all children, both girls and boys, and access for adults to lifelong learning and education based on respect for human rights, diversity and tolerance, without discrimination of any kind, and to refrain from any legal or other measures leading to racial segregation in access to schooling;
They exchange indoctrination for education; outlawing genuine education, which would expose students to Islam's damnable doctrines which are enshrined in the Qur'an, exemplified in Moe's Sunnah & codified in Shariah.
19. Calls upon all States to exert the utmost efforts, in accordance with their national legislation and in conformity with international human rights and humanitarian law, to ensure that religious places, sites, shrines and symbols are fully respected and protected, and to take additional measures in cases where they are vulnerable to desecration or destruction;
Reliance O11.10.5 stipulates that a Dhimmi's treaty of protection is abrogated, and he may be killed if he:
mentions something impermissible about Allah, the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace), or Islam.
This resolution seeks to impose Islam's blasphemy law upon us, criminalizing any and all criticism of Islam.
20. Calls upon the international community to foster a global Dialogue to promote a culture of tolerance and peace at all levels, based on respect for human rights and diversity of religion and belief, and urges States, non-governmental organizations, religious leaders and bodies and the print and electronic media to support and foster such a Dialogue;
Only monologue is possible with Islam; it takes, it does not give. Moe said "Embrace Islam and you will be safe." Moe said "Peace be upon him who follows the guidance." If you do not embrace Islam; if you do not follow the Qur'an you will be attacked by Muslims! Their 'common word' is a demand for surrender and submission, not an offer of Dialogue. There is no common ground beyond monotheism.
Moe sent an extortion letter to the Jews at the Khaibar Oasis. He subsequently invaded them. Those who have intelligence and are willing to read can learn from history. The rest are doomed to repeat it.
21. Affirms that the Human Rights Council shall promote universal respect for all religious and cultural values and address instances of intolerance, discrimination and incitement of hatred against members of any community or adherents of any religion, as well as the means to consolidate international efforts in order to combat impunity for such deplorable acts;
Jihad, holy fighting in Allah's cause, is a religious value; the highest value in Islam.
Genocide is a religious value, essential to earning admission to Paradise.
8:67. It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war (and free them with ransom) until he had made a great slaughter (among his enemies) in the land. You desire the good of this world (i.e. the money of ransom for freeing the captives), but Allah desires (for you) the Hereafter. And Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.
Allah knew that Moe was after booty & ransom and plainly stated that fact "You desire the good of this world". But Allah desired to get Moe into Paradise, "Allah desires (for you) the Hereafter" and set making a great slaughter as a prerequisite: "until he had made a great slaughter".
Religious values must be respected. The HRC shall promote universal respect for all religious values.
Related blog posts.
- United Nations Ban Criticism of Islam
- UN Resolutions Revisited: Defamation of Religions
- U.N. Bans Criticism of Islam: Pretext
- U.N. Interfaith Dialogue Conference
- Abdullah: On the Level or Sneaky Devil?
- Monologue: Prince Saud Al Faisal Spills the Beans
- Culture of Peace Conference
- You’ve Been Mooned!
- Durban II: Egregious Arrogance Part 1
- Durban II: Egregious Arrogance Part 2
- Durban II: Egregious Arrogance Part 3
- Durban II: Egregious Arrogance Part 4
- Durban II: Egregious Arrogance Part 5
- Durban II: Egregious Arrogance Part 6
- Durban II: Egregious Arrogance Part 7
- Violence is Alien to Islam
- Extremism is Integral to Islam
- Terrorists Don’t Speak for Islam
- 9/11 Violated Islamic Law
- Islam Forbids Violence
- Spread by the Sword
- Moe’s Legacy of Violence
- “Peace” They Say When There Is No Peace
- The Devil is in the Details
- Islamic Antagonism to Christianity
- Islam: Not Agaisnt Us?
- Love Your Neighbor or Fight your Neighbor?
- Fight Them!
- A Common Word Between Us and You: Deception!
- A Common Word: Gone Astray?
- Praise God for Understanding!
- A Common Word: Islamic Extortion Scheme
External references in the text of the resolution.
 United Nations, Treaty Series, vol. 660, No. 9464.