The United Nations Human Rights Council held a panel discussion on "Best Practices in the Fight Against Racism, racial Discrimination, Xenophobia and Related Intolerance" this week. "Related Intolerance" is a code phrase for criticism of and objection to the doctrines & practices of Islam.Ms. Navi Pillay, High Commissioner for Human Rights, led the panel with remarks which you can find here, in pdf format. There is not much in her speech to take a good grip on, but I will exploit the available targets.
human rights treaties rest on those fundamental principles. Yet, racial discrimination in its
many guises persists. In recent years, in many regions of the world there has been a general
increase in racial violence. Hate speech, prejudice, and stereotyping are features of everyday
life. Groups defined by their race or ethnicity remain disproportionately disadvantaged, and
minority cultures are silenced and excluded.
The highlighted sentence is full of allusions to boilerplate from recent HRC resolutions.
tools for combating racism, racial indiscrimination, xenophobia and i·elated intolerance. These
tools build on best practices from around the world and focus on legislative measures, national
action plans against racial discrimination and on national bodies against racism and racial
The highlighted clause makes it clear that the High Commissioner is promoting legislation. It used to be that racism meant irrational hatred of Blacks because of their perceived inferiority, and sometimes superiority, which the haters could not confess to. But, since the Durban conference, it refers to well founded contempt for Islam because of its mandate of genocidal world conquest.
- 4. Emphasizes the urgent need to address the scourges of anti-Semitism, Christianophobia, and Islamophobia as contemporary forms of racism as well as racial and violent movements based on racism and discriminatory ideas directed at African, Arab, Christian, Jewish, Muslim and other communities;[Preliminary document of the African Regional Conference Preparatory to the Durban Review Conference]
The key to this issue is contained in the reactions of OIC member states. Pakistan made their attitude clear.
anti-racism agenda in 2009 by adopting the Outcome Document of the
Durban Review Conference with consensus. This document also made a
significant contribution by identifying new forms of discrimination and
intolerance, in particular, negative stereotyping and profiling on the
grounds of religion and belief.
occasion but an opportunity to eliminate all scourges and manifestations of
racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance.
Translation: eliminate all criticism of Islam.
against acts of religious intolerance, hate crimes, discrimination,
intimidation and Coercion and incitement to religious hatred.
The highlighted term requires a narrow definition. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon defined it to include Geert Wilders' short documentary Fitna.
Wilders did not incite hatred or violence; he displayed the origin of hatred and violence in the modern world: the Qur'an, juxtaposing Allah's jihad imperatives and Moe's confirming sayings with the ranting of modern Imams and the violence they incited.
instances of intolerance, negative stereotyping, stigmatization,
discrimination and violence on the basis of their religion - Islam.
Freedom of expression is exercised selectively, restricting it, and rightly so,
in case of anti-Semitism but its unhindered application is justified in regard
to Islamophobic speech and publications. This practice should be
discouraged and checked.
The remedy lies in a closer interaction among followers of different
religions. At the same time, States must take necessary legal and policy
steps to combat intolerance, stereotyping and denigration of all religions,
and in particular check the political misuse of discrimination and
xenophobia at national levels.
After the High Commissioner's report at the opening of session 17, Pakistan kvetched about failure to condemn the act of putting the Qu'an on trial and burning it subsequent to a guilty verdict.
The OIC demands legislation to criminalize exposure of Islamic doctrine and the acts resulting from its implementation. They demand that Fitna be censored. They demand that candidates for political offices be barred from criticizing Islam in their campaigns.
violations and abuses around the globe through issuing press statements and making
references in her regular updates to the Council. However, the OIC Member States
deeply regret that the High Commissioner's statement contains no reference to a
despicable act of burring a Koran in Florida in March 2011. While the international
community condemned this act unequivocally, the OHCHR, the primary agency of
the United Nations on human rights, did not condemn this appalling act publicly.
This event, among a number of other discriminatory measures that are deliberately
meant to defame and stigmatize religions as well incite hatred, xenophobia,
discrimination and violence against religions, in particular Islam. The increasing
incidents of violence and discrimination on the basis of religion must not be ignored.
We hope that this issue remains an important priority in her work both in advocacy
as well as in practice.
On June 14, interacting with the Special Rapporteur on Contemporary Forms of Racism,... Amb. Akhram inquired:
Special Rapporteur on the despicable act of buming a Koran in Florida last
March - whether this act was incitement to hatred and discriniination, a manifestation of Islamophobia or a manifestation of the right to the freedom of expression as claimed by some.
Muslims will not tolerate criticism of Islam and exposure of its damnable doctrines & practices because the hierarchy knows that Islam is a fraud; a piracy cult, not a valid religion. Moe ordered the murders of his critics. The story of one of those murders is narrated in Sahih Muslim 19.4436.
The burning followed four hours of vigorous debate, in Arabic, between an Imam and several converts from Islam to Christianity, about the content and consequences of the Qur'an.
On page 675 of Guillaume's The Life of Muhammad, you will find this heading: "'UMAYR B. 'ADIY's JOURNEY TO KILL 'ASMA.' D. MARWAN" followed by some interesting text.
displayed disaffection. 'Abdullah b. al-Harith b. al-Fugayl from his
father said that she was married to a man of B. Khatma called Yazid b.
Zayd. Blaming Islam and its followers she said: .
I despise B. Malik and al-Nabit
And 'Auf and B. al-Khazraj.
You obey a stranger who is none of yours,
One not of Murad or Madhhhij.1
Do you expect good from him after the killing of your chiefs
Like a hungry man waiting for a cook's broth?
Is there no man of pride who would attack him by surprise
And cut off the hopes of those who expect aught from him?
Marwan's daughter?' 'Umayr b. 'Adiy al-Khatmi who was with him heard
him, and that very night he went to her house and killed her. In the morning
he came to the apostle and told him what he had done and he said,
'You have helped God ana His apostle, 0 'Umayr P When he asked if he
would have to bear any evil consequences the apostle said, 'Two goats
won't butt their heads about her,' so 'Umayr went back to his people.
The United Nations, its officers, agencies & allies are promoting "tolerance". Please take a close look at the evil they expect us to tolerate.
That is right out of the oldest, most authoritative extant biography of the profiteer. Those narratives are by his companions, not his enemies. Why should we tolerate a cult whose founder ordered the murder of critical poets?
Islam demands tolerance, it grants none. Turn to Surah Al-Fatihah.
- 1:6. Guide us to the Straight Way 1:7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).
Muslims recite those verses 17 times each day, cursing us; reminding Allah why he wants to burn us. We must tolerate that. Turn next to Surah Al-Baqarah.
2:161. Verily, those who disbelieve, and die while they are disbelievers, it is they on whom is the Curse of Allâh and of the angels and of mankind, combined.
Turn next to Surah Al-Al-Imran.
- 3:85. And whoever seeks a religion other than Islâm, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers. 3:86. How shall Allâh guide a people who disbelieved after their belief and after they bore witness that the Messenger (Muhammad ) is true and after clear proofs had come unto them? And Allâh guides not the people who are Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers). 3:87. They are those whose recompense is that on them (rests) the Curse of Allâh, of the angels, and of all mankind. 3:88. They will abide therein (Hell). Neither will their torment be lightened, nor will it be delayed or postponed (for a while).
Islam will not tolerate the choice of any religion while it curses us. But we must tolerate it.Turn next to Surah Al-Ma'idah.
- 5:32. Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allâh by committing the major sins) in the land!.
Ain't that sweet, so peaceful. Killing is explicitly forbidden. Yeah, right.
- 5:33. The recompense of those who wage war against Allâh and His Messenger and do mischief in the land is only that they shall be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off on the opposite sides, or be exiled from the land. That is their disgrace in this world, and a great torment is theirs in the Hereafter.
What is the meaning of "wage war against Allâh and His Messenger"? For the answer, we turn to Tafsir. Tafsir al-Jalalayn & Tafsir Ibn Abbas have divergent explanations of the origin of this verse. Look them up at your leisure. Tafsir Ibn Kathir spills the beans.
- "`Wage war' mentioned here means, oppose and contradict, and it includes disbelief, blocking roads and spreading fear in the fairways. Mischief in the land refers to various types of evil."
Disbelief is a status offense, condemning the offender to crucifixion, amputation or exile. Islam is so tolerant! Lets kowtow and osculate its anus!
Women are chattel property; literally "tilth" meaning fields to be plowed.
- 2:223. Your wives are a tilth for you, so go to your tilth (have sexual relations with your wives in any manner as long as it is in the vagina and not in the anus), when or how you will, and send (good deeds, or ask Allâh to bestow upon you pious offspring) before you for your ownselves. And fear Allâh, and know that you are to meet Him (in the Hereafter), and give good tidings to the believers (O Muhammad ).
Men are superior and have explicit permission to beat their wives.
- 4:34. Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allâh has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allâh and to their husbands), and guard in the husband's absence what Allâh orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husband's property, etc.). As to those women on whose part you see illconduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful), but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allâh is Ever Most High, Most Great.
A woman's testimony bears half the weight of a man's.
- 2:282. O you who believe! When you contract a debt for a fixed period, write it down. Let a scribe write it down in justice between you. Let not the scribe refuse to write as Allâh has taught him, so let him write. Let him (the debtor) who incurs the liability dictate, and he must fear Allâh, his Lord, and diminish not anything of what he owes. But if the debtor is of poor understanding, or weak, or is unable himself to dictate, then let his guardian dictate in justice. And get two witnesses out of your own men. And if there are not two men (available), then a man and two women, such as you agree for witnesses, so that if one of them (two women) errs, the other can remind her. And the witnesses should not refuse when they are called on (for evidence). You should not become weary to write it (your contract), whether it be small or big, for its fixed term, that is more just with Allâh; more solid as evidence, and more convenient to prevent doubts among yourselves, save when it is a present trade which you carry out on the spot among yourselves, then there is no sin on you if you do not write it down. But take witnesses whenever you make a commercial contract. Let neither scribe nor witness suffer any harm, but if you do (such harm), it would be wickedness in you. So be afraid of Allâh; and Allâh teaches you. And Allâh is the All-Knower of each and everything.
Islam claims to be the "religion of peace". Ignorant fools who refuse to read its canon of scripture, tradition exegesis & jurisprudence believe that egregious lie and propagate it. Surah Al-Anfal and Surah At-Taubah contain the primary jihad imperatives.
- 8:38. Say to those who have disbelieved, if they cease (from disbelief) their past will be forgiven. But if they return (thereto), then the examples of those (punished) before them have already preceded (as a warning). 8:39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do.
- 9:29. Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
- 9:123. O you who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allâh is with those who are the Al-Muttaqûn (the pious - see V.2:2).
Moe confirmed the obvious meaning of those verses.
Muslims assert that Moe only fought defensively, that the verses only apply "in time of war". Ain't it war time when Islam goes on the war path? Moe, speaking for Allah, clearly told Muslims to fight disbelievers until there is no more disbelief; until only Allah is worshiped. If only those who hear those lies would dig below the surface for the details.
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Number 387:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah." Narrated Maimun ibn Siyah that he asked Anas bin Malik, "O Abu Hamza! What makes the life and property of a person sacred?" He replied, "Whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah', faces our Qibla during the prayers, prays like us and eats our slaughtered animal, then he is a Muslim, and has got the same rights and obligations as other Muslims have."
Moe was ordered to fight until we become Muslims. Our blood and property are not sacred to Muslims until we join them. The clear language stands as a stark warning to anyone who is sane and sentient.Islamic law, based on the Qur'an & hadith, confirms the obvious. Reliance of the Traveller, Book O, Chapter 9 defines jihad, and the obligation to perform it in every year. It states as a matter of fact that the caliph wages war.
(O: Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word mujahada signifying warfare to establish the religion. And it is the lesser jihad. As for the greater jihad, it is spiritual warfare against the lower self (nafs), which is why the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said as he was returning from jihad. ...
As for subsequent times, there are two possible states in respect to non-Muslims.
The first is when they are in their own countries, in which case jihad (def: o9.8) is a communal obligation, and this is what our author is speaking of when he says, "Jihad is a communal obligation," meaning upon the Muslims each year....
O9.8: The Objectives of Jihad
The caliph (o25) makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians (N: provided he has first invited them to enter Islam in faith and practice, and if they will not, then invited them to enter the social order of Islam by paying the non-Muslim poll tax (jizya, def: o11.4) -which is the significance of their paying it, not the money itself-while remaining in their ancestral religions) (O: and the war continues) until they become Muslim or else pay the non-Muslim poll tax (O: in accordance with the word of Allah Most High,
"Fight those who do not believe in Allah and the Last Day and who forbid not what Allah and His messenger have forbidden-who do not practice the religion of truth, being of those who have been given the Book-until they pay the poll tax out of hand and are humbled" (Koran 9.29),...
The caliph fights all other peoples until they become Muslim (O: because they are not a people with a Book, nor honored as such, and are not permitted to settle with paying the poll tax (jizya) ) (n: though according to the Hanafi school, peoples of all other religions, even idol worshippers, are permitted to live under the protection of the Islamic state if they either become Muslim or agree to pay the poll tax, the sole exceptions to which are apostates from Islam and idol worshippers who are Arabs, neither of whom has any choice but becoming Muslim (al-Hidaya sharh Bidaya al-mubtadi' (y21), 6.48-49) ).
The facts are clear on the face of the text; the Qur'an, hadith & Shari'ah form a congruent pattern, confirming and ratifying each other. To enhance the clarity concerning the issue of aggressive initiative, turn to the handbook of Hanifi fiqh: Hedaya Volume II, Book IX, Chapter 1.
- "The destruction of the sword is incurred by infidels, although they be not the first aggressors, as appears from various passages in the sacred writings which are generally received to this effect." Pg. 141
- "War must be carried on against the Infidels, at all times, by some party of the Muslims". Pg. 140
In Surah Al-Anfal, ayeh 67, Allah cusses out Moe for excessive greed. In the process, revealing the fatal fact about Islam. Moe wanted loot, Allah wants genocide.
- 8:67. It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war (and free them with ransom) until he had made a great slaughter (among his enemies) in the land. You desire the good of this world (i.e. the money of ransom for freeing the captives), but Allâh desires (for you) the Hereafter. And Allâh is All-Mighty, All-Wise.
Moe wanted ransom money, Allah wanted to get him into the celestial bordello; the price of admission is genocide. The clear meaning of this ayeh can not be denied. It is too obvious. Allah's demand for genocide is confirmed in Surah Muhammad.
- 47:4. So, when you meet (in fight Jihâd in Allâh's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives). Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islâm), until the war lays down its burden. Thus [you are ordered by Allâh to continue in carrying out Jihâd against the disbelievers till they embrace Islâm (i.e. are saved from the punishment in the Hell-fire) or at least come under your protection], but if it had been Allâh's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allâh, He will never let their deeds be lost,
"Till when you have killed and wounded many of them". That is a clue for you.
Remember the boilerplate: "negative stereotyping"? The reference is to the assertion that "Islam is frequently and wrongly associated with terrorism and human rights violations." When we cite the ayat & ahadith which make the association abundantly clear, we are guilty of "negative stereotyping", which must be prohibited by law.Examine the evidence; if you have evidence to refute the obvious, present it in a comment.
- 3:151. We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they joined others in worship with Allâh, for which He had sent no authority; their abode will be the Fire and how evil is the abode of the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrongdoers).
Moe said that the Muslims would do something; what was it? What would the Muslims do? Who would they do it to?
- Allah then mentioned the defeat of the unbelievers on the Day of Uhud, saying: (We shall cast terror) fear of you such that they run from you (into the hearts of those who disbelieve) the unbelievers of Mecca (because they ascribe unto Allah partners, for which no warrant hath been revealed) either in a Scripture nor taught by a messenger. (Their habitation) their dwelling-place (is the Fire, and hapless the abode of the wrong-doers) the dwelling-place of the unbelievers is the Fire. Tafsir Ibn Abbas
- 8:12. (Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."
Allah said he would do something, what was it? Allah had another command for the Muslims. Pay close attention to this.
- 8:57. If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember.
I quoted Pickthall's translation because of its great clarity. What is the difference between "cast terror" & "strike fear"; is there any substantive difference? Allah commanded the Muslims to deal harshly with their victims to terrify those next in line. Keep this ayeh in mind when you read 59:2 below.
- 8:60. Make ready for them whatever force and strings of horses you can, to terrify thereby the enemy of God and your enemy, and others besides them that you know not; God knows them. And whatsoever you expend in the way of God shall be repaid you in full; you will not be wronged.
I quoted Arberry's translation because of its clarity. What is the purpose of building a mighty army? Allah commanded the Muslims to fight. He said that he would cast terror. Did they fight? Did Allah cast terror? With what results?
- 33:26. And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allâh brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives. 33:27. And He caused you to inherit their lands, and their houses, and their riches, and a land which you had not trodden (before). And Allâh is Able to do all things.
Allah cast terror. As a result, the Muslims killed the men of a Jewish settlement, enslaving their widows & orphans and seizing their property. Keep 8:57 in mind while reading the next ayeh. The two fit together hand in glove.
- 59:2. He it is Who drove out the disbelievers among the people of the Scripture (i.e. the Jews of the tribe of Banî An-Nadîr) from their homes at the first gathering. You did not think that they would get out. And they thought that their fortresses would defend them from Allâh! But Allâh's (Torment) reached them from a place whereof they expected it not, and He cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their own dwellings with their own hands and the hands of the believers. Then take admonition, O you with eyes (to see).
Allah cast terror; so take admonition. Treat them harshly to terrify those behind them. Can you perceive the pattern?
- 59:13. Verily, you (believers in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism) are more awful as a fear in their (Jews of Banî An-Nadîr) breasts than Allâh. That is because they are a people who comprehend not (the Majesty and Power of Allâh).
Click the link and read the parallel translations. Now explain to me how it is wrong, false or in error to associate Islam with terror. Moe confirmed the obvious in two relevant hadith.
- Bukhari Volume 1, Book 7, Number 331:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
The Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.
1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.
2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.
3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.
4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).
5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.
- Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
How was Moe made victorious? By terror cast into the hearts of his victims! What did Moe say he would do? What did Allah say he would do? What did Allah do? What were the consequences of casting terror?Who is so stupid that they can not connect the data points and perceive the obvious pattern? Who is so dishonest that they will deny the scriptural and traditional nexus between Islam and terrorism? I have presented relevant, verifiable evidence from Islam's canon of scripture, tradition, exegesis & jurisprudence. the OIC and their factotums in the UN hierarchy demand that such exposures of Islam's doctrines & practices be outlawed. They demand that our youth be indoctrinated with hagiographic malarkey; induced to believe that Islam is anodyne while in fact, it is a predatory institution which presents a real, present & persistent threat to our lives & liberties. The dhimmis will swear that "Muslims don't believe that; they don't do that". Oh, they don't? How did Islam conquer all of Arabia, North Africa, Southern & Eastern Europe and nearly half of Asia? How did that happen with only a "tiny minority of extremists"? Why is a certain mountain pass named "place where the Hindus were slaughtered"? How do you explain that? How did the Assyrian genocide happen; who did it? How did the Armenian genocide happen? Who did it? "They don't believe that; they don't do that" Are they Muslims? Any Muslim who does not believe in, support, sympathize with and desire to participate in genocidal terrorism needs to break the bonds of slavery and emancipate himself from Allah's yoke. If you are not a terrorist, then don't be a Muslim! Apostatize; rejoin the human race.
- 8:2. The believers are only those who, when Allâh is mentioned, feel a fear in their hearts and when His Verses (this Qur'ân) are recited unto them, they (i.e. the Verses) increase their Faith; and they put their trust in their Lord (Alone); 8:3. Who perform As-Salât (IqâmatasSalât) and spend out of that We have provided them. 8:4. It is they who are the believers in truth. For them are grades of dignity with their Lord, and Forgiveness and a generous provision (Paradise). 8:5. As your Lord caused you (O Muhammad ) to go out from your home with the truth, and verily, a party among the believers disliked it; 8:6. Disputing with you concerning the truth after it was made manifest, as if they were being driven to death, while they were looking (at it). 8:7. And (remember) when Allâh promised you (Muslims) one of the two parties (of the enemy i.e. either the army or the caravan) that it should be yours, you wished that the one not armed (the caravan) should be yours, but Allâh willed to justify the truth by His Words and to cut off the roots of the disbelievers (i.e. in the battle of Badr). 8:8. That He might cause the truth to triumph and bring falsehood to nothing, even though the Mujrimûn (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, criminals, etc.) hate it. 8:9. (Remember) when you sought help of your Lord and He answered you (saying): "I will help you with a thousand of the angels each behind the other (following one another) in succession." 8:10. Allâh made it only as glad tidings, and that your hearts be at rest therewith. And there is no victory except from Allâh. Verily, Allâh is All-Mighty, All-Wise. 8:11. (Remember) when He covered you with a slumber as a security from Him, and He caused water (rain) to descend on you from the sky, to clean you thereby and to remove from you the Rijz (whispering, evil-suggestions, etc.) of Shaitân (Satan), and to strengthen your hearts, and make your feet firm thereby.
What is the meaning of "go out"? What is the meaning of "spend"? Use the search engine at http://www.quranbrowser.com/ to find out.
- 9:111. Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Qur'ân. And who is truer to his covenant than Allâh? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success .
What is the relationship between Allah and the believers? What do they do?
- 49:15. Only those are the believers who have believed in Allâh and His Messenger, and afterward doubt not but strive with their wealth and their lives for the Cause of Allâh. Those! They are the truthful.
If you do not go to war, you are going to Hell.
- 9:38. O you who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to march forth in the Cause of Allâh (i.e. Jihâd) you cling heavily to the earth? Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter? But little is the enjoyment of the life of this world as compared with the Hereafter. 9:39. If you march not forth, He will punish you with a painful torment and will replace you by another people, and you cannot harm Him at all, and Allâh is Able to do all things.
How is it possible to tolerate the propagation of doctrines which deny equality? How is it possible to tolerate the propagation of doctrines which state that war must be waged against disbelievers? How is it possible to tolerate the propagation of doctrines which sanctify genocide? How is it possible to tolerate the propagation of doctrines which sanctify terrorism? How is it possible to tolerate demands for censorship of exposure of Islamic doctrines & practices? It ain't! Islam must be rejected. It must be outlawed. It must be eradicated.