International Judge Muhammad Day: Update Since my original post involving International Judge Muhammad Day, new information has been discovered. The event has a Facebook page, which informs us that the great day of judgment will be September 11, 2012, with the trial to take place in Gainesville, Fl. from 5 to 8 p.m. It also has a promotional video, which is embedded below.In anticipation of the possibility that political, legal and or financial attacks in the intervening months will cause cancellation of the event, I have paraphrased the questions propounded by Rev. Terry Jones in the promotional video and will answer them below.
Was Muhammad a Prophet?
Moe was a profiteer, not a Prophet. While he claimed to be a 'warner' bringing Allah's 'guidance' for mankind, his true motivation was mercenary, as revealed with great clarity in Surah Al-Anfal.
Moe settled a dispute over spoils by claiming them for himself. Can an impotent idol use and enjoy captured camels, armor and women? But Moe could, and did. Don't go away, there is more; Moe distributed spoils among his companions who fought, but took the top 20% for himself.
- And know that whatever of war-booty that you may gain, verily one-fifth (1/5th) of it is assigned to Allâh, and to the Messenger, and to the near relatives [of the Messenger (Muhammad )], (and also) the orphans, Al-Masâkin (the poor) and the wayfarer,...
Other verses such as 48:15,19,20 &21 promise spoils to be captured, but 8:67 explicitly reveals Moe's prime motivating factor. I have quoted the entire ayeh, highlighting the crucial phrase, because this ayeh makes several important points bearing on other questions.
- It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war (and free them with ransom) until he had made a great slaughter (among his enemies) in the land. You desire the good of this world (i.e. the money of ransom for freeing the captives), but Allâh desires (for you) the Hereafter. And Allâh is All-Mighty, All-Wise.
What did we learn from 8:67?
- Waging war is one of the missions of Prophets.
- Great slaughter is a prerequisite for ransoming prisoners for profit.
- Allah desires great slaughter.
- Moe desired ransom money.
We learned that Islam is militant, genocidal & mercenary; that loot was Moe's prime motivating factor.
Moe's economic prime motivating factor is sufficient to prove my case, but I like to pile on the facts so as to make the obvious truth absolutely beyond dispute. Far from being a Prophet, receiving divine dicta, Moe was a conniving hallucinator. Lets see how Moe received his 'inspiration'.
At times it comes to me like the ringing of a bell and that is most severe for me and when it is over I retain that (what I had received in the form of wahi), and at times an Angel in the form of a human being comes to me (and speaks) and I retain whatever he speaks.
ringing of a bell, this form of Inspiration is the hardest of all and then this state passes ' off after I have grasped what is inspired. Sometimes the Angel comes in the form of a man and talks to me and I grasp whatever he says." 'Aisha added: Verily I saw the Prophet being inspired Divinely on a very cold day and noticed the Sweat dropping from his forehead (as the Inspiration was over).
good dreams which came true like bright day light, and then the love of seclusion was bestowed upon him.
"Allah's Apostle used to bear the revelation with great trouble and used to move his lips (quickly) with the Inspiration."
revelation came to the Apostle of Allah (way peace be upon him) and he was covered with a cloth, and Ya'la said: Would that I see revelation coming to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him). He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: Would it please you to see the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) receiving the revelations 'Umar lifted a corner of the cloth and I looked at him and he was emitting a sound of snorting. He (the narrator) said: I thought it was the sound of a camel.
Lets recap the highlights of 'inspiration'.
- ringing bell
- angel speaking
- change of color
- lost consciousness
Moe received 'inspiration" in dreams and epileptic fits, which is obvious from the reports included in the two most authentic of the canonical hadith collections.
Many ahadith describe the circumstances of revelation, a few samples should suffice. If not, use your favorite hadith search engine to find this phrase, without the quotes: "was revealed".
When the Divine Inspiration: "Those of the believers who sit (at home), was revealed the Prophet sent for Zaid (bin Thabit) who came with a shoulder-blade and wrote on it. Ibn Um-Maktum complained about his blindness and on that the following revelation came: "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) except those who are disabled (by injury, or are blind or lame etc.) and those who strive hard and fight in the Way of Allah with their wealth and lives)." (4.95)
That he heard Allah's Apostle, when raising his head from bowing of the first Rak'a of the morning prayer, saying, "O Allah! Curse so-and-so and so-and-so" after he had said, "Allah hears him who sends his praises to Him. Our Lord, all the Praises are for you!" So Allah revealed:-- "Not for you (O Muhammad! )......(till the end of Verse) they are indeed wrong-doers." (3.128) Salim bin 'Abdullah said' "Allah's Apostle used to invoke evil upon Safwan bin Umaiya, Suhail bin 'Amr and Al-Harith bin Hisham. So the Verse was revealed:-- "Not for you (O Muhammad!)......(till the end of Verse) For they are indeed wrong-doers." (3.128)the (verse of) the Qur'an (pertaining to her marriage) were revealed, and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came to her without permission.
It seems to me that your Lord hastens to satisfy your desire.
We don't need to be Prophets to see what is plain and obvious on the face of the texts: Moe 'revealed' situational scripture. Even his child bride was wise to him. Thus it becomes clear to us that Moe was a profiteer, not a Prophet.
Was Muhammad a liar?
The answer to the previous question makes this one obvious: situational scripture is a blasphemous lie against God. Moe 'revealed' permission for his sexual proclivities and marital infidelities.
Religion of :
The question is misleading because it assumes that Islam is a religion. In fact, Islam is a way of life having a faith & ritual component which serves as a social control mechanism, troop motivator and camouflage to prevent prospective victims from recognizing approaching danger.
war or Peace?
War: Islam is jihad as made clear by a saying collected in Sunan Abu Dawud.
Allah will curse Muslims if they exchange agriculture or trade for jihad as a way of making a living. Take a good, long look at the last highlighted clause in the last sentence of the hadith. Let me make the analysis easy for you with an outline.
- abandon jihad
- cursed with disgrace
- until you return to your original religion.
They left jihad; they return to their original religion: jihad is their original religion. What is jihad? For the legal definition, we turn to Reliance of the Traveller, the all purpose handbook of Shafi'ite fiqh aka. Shari'ah.
Jihad is war against non-Muslims. War is the religion of Muslims. Examine the similar definition provided by the translators of the Noble Qur'an as a footnote to 2:190.
Narrated ‘Abdullâh bin Mas‘ûd رضي الله عنه: I asked Allâh’s Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم "O Allâh’s Messenger! What is the best deed?" He replied, "To offer the Salât (prayers) at their early fixed stated times." I asked, "What is next in goodness?" He replied, "To be good and dutiful to your parents." I further asked, "What is next in goodness?" He replied, "To participate in Jihâd in Allâh’s Cause." I did not ask Allâh’s Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم anymore and if I had asked him more, he would have told me more. (Sahih Al-Bukhâri, Vol.4, Hadîth No.41).
Of course, the question is redundant. But, since I did not propound it, I can, in good conscience, exploit it to expand on the relationship between Islam and war. Jihad: warfare against non-Muslims, is ordained for Muslims in 2:216.
The first reaction to that ordinance must be to assume that it refers to defense. In Mecca, weak; with no army, Moe preached tolerance and forbearance. In Medina, when he built a fighting force, Moe preached defensive and retaliatory jihad. As his army grew in numbers and capability, he preached offensive jihad.
those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allâh likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihâd, but it was supplemented by another (V.9:36)]. 2:191. And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-al-Harâm (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do.
Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
The last two ayat quoted above command offensive, not defensive conquest. If any doubt remains, click through to their topics in Tafsir Ibn Kathir and Reliance of the Traveller. Islamic law declares that the caliph makes war against Jews & Christians and fights all other peoples until they become Muslims. There is no hope in hell of disproving the obvious because of a cryptic expression in a preceding section, decrypted by another quote. Hedaya contains a parallel expression which removes all possibility of doubt. These quotes come from Shari'ah: Islamic jurisprudence.
In the time of the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) jihad was a communal obligation after his emigration (hijra) to Medina. As for subsequent times, there are two possible states in respect to non-Muslims.
The first is when they are in their own countries, in which case jihad (def: o9.8) is a communal obligation, and this is what our author is speaking of when he says, "Jihad is a communal obligation," meaning upon the Muslims each year."The least that the imam must do is that he allow no year to pass without having organised a military expedition by himself, or by his raiding parties, according to the Muslims' interest, so that the jihad will only be stopped in a year for a (reasonable) excuse."
- The destruction of the sword is incurred by infidels, although they be not the first aggressors, as appears from various passages in the sacred writings which are generally received this effect.
- Marginal Note
- Infidels may be attacked without provocation.
- Hedaya, Volume II, Book IX, Chapter II, Page 141
Moe made statements confirming the jihad imperatives, one of them should be sufficient in the light of other evidence supplied above. This hadith also bears upon the last two questions which follow.
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah." Narrated Maimun ibn Siyah that he asked Anas bin Malik, "O Abu Hamza! What makes the life and property of a person sacred?" He replied, "Whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah', faces our Qibla during the prayers, prays like us and eats our slaughtered animal, then he is a Muslim, and has got the same rights and obligations as other Muslims have."
I will outline that to make it clear for the slow learners in the class.
- Ordered to fight
- confirming 8:39, 9:28 & 9:123
- until they testify & practice
- the jihad imperative is offensive, not defensive
- their blood and property will be sacred
- our blood and property are not sacred to Muslims, we are targets of an open season
- then he is a Muslim and has got the same rights...
- until we become Muslims we have no rights.
Review Sahih Bukhari 1.8.367 which was quoted and analyzed immediately above. The blood and property of disbelievers are not sacred to Muslims: in other words, we have no right to life; its open season on us.
second class citizens?
When Muslims conquer infidel territory, the indigenous people not conmverted, slain, enslaved or driven out become dhimmis: "protected" people. Who are they protected from? From Muslims, by virtue of paying jizya, which is extortion money paid in lieu of execution.Muslims will dance about in circles, chanting, "but they don't pay Zakat and they don't fight in jihad". They may kiss my fat, smelly, deformed, ulcerated foot. Jews & Christians only become dhimmis as a result of being conquered or intimidated; dhimmitude is not a voluntary condition, it is imposed by force; a result of conquest.
- "When the Muslims enter the enemy's country, and besiege the cities or strongholds of the infidels, it is necessary to invite them to embrace the faith, because Ibn Abbas relates of the prophet that 'he never destroyed any without previously inviting them to embrace the faith.' If, therefore, they embrace the faith, it is unnecessary to war with them because that which was the design of the war is then obtained without war. The prophet, moreover, has said 'we are directed to make war upon men until such time as they shall confess there is no God but one God; but when they repeat this creed, their persons and properties are in protection. " If they do not accept the call to faith, they must then be called upon to pay the jizya, or capitation-tax; because the prophet directed the commander of his armies so to do; and also, because by submitting to this tax, war is forbidden and terminated, upon the authority of the Koran."
- for as to apostates and idolators of Arabia, to call upon them to pay the tax is useless, since nothing is accepted from them but embracing the faith, as it is thus commanded in the Koran)
Is that clear enough for you? For the benefit of politicians, professors, preachers and assorted other Morons I will gild the skunk weed with excessive redundant detail.
- "The arguments of Haneefa upon this point are twofold. First, capitation-tax is a sort of punishment inflicted upon infidels for their obstinancy in infidelity, ( as was before stated;p) whence it is that it cannot bve accepted of the infidel if he send it by the hands of a messenger, but must be exacted in a mortifying and humiliating manner, by the collector sitting and receiving it from him in a standing posture: (according to one tradition, the collector is to seize him by the throat, and shake him, saying, Pay your tax, Zimmee!)' --it is therefore evident that capitation-tax is a punishment; and where two punishments come together, they are compounded, in the same manner as in Hidd, or stated punishment. Secondly, capitation-tax is a substitute for destruction in respect to the infidels, and a substitute for personal aid in respect to the Muslims, (as was before observed;_--but it is a substitute for destruction with regard to the future, not with regard to the past, because infidels are liable to be put to death only in future, in consequence of future war, and not in the past. "
This outline is for the benefit of the low functioning Morons and high functioning Imbeciles in the audience.
- jizya is
- punishment for infidelity
- intended to be humiliating
- substitute for being killed
Dhimis are subjected to severe social and legal restrictions besides suffering extortion, the list comes from Reliance of the Traveller.
Such non-Muslim subjects are obliged to comply with Islamic rules that pertain to the safety and indemnity of life, reputation, and property. In addition, they:
-1- are penalized for committing adultery or theft, thought not for drunkenness;
-2- are distinguished from Muslims in dress, wearing a wide cloth belt (zunnar);
-3- are not greeted with "as-Salamu 'alaykum";
-4- must keep to the side of the street;
-5- may not build higher than or as high as the Muslims' buildings, though if they acquire a tall house, it is not razed;
-6- are forbidden to openly display wine or pork, (A: to ring church bells or display crosses,) recite the Torah or Evangel aloud, or make public display of their funerals and feastdays;
-7- and are forbidden to build new churches.
They are forbidden to reside in the Hijaz, meaning the area and towns around Mecca, Medina, and Yamama, for more than three days when the caliph allows them to enter there for something they need).
"If Muhammad is found guilty, then Muhammad, Islam and his teachings will be severely punished." Moe died in 632, placing him beyond the power of Rev. Jones to impose punishment. We can only hope and pray that Moe is suffering the torment of the grave, preparatory to richly deserved eternal damnation.Islam is Moe's teachings, books full of excrement, believed in and implemented by mortal men. It is not in Rev. Jones' power to punish Moe or his teachings. Burning the Qur'an was purely symbolic. Burning the hadith, tafsir, jurisprudence, biography & history of Islam would do no more benefit.