While urinating on the corpses of enemy combatants may technically violate the Geneva Accords, the enemy is not a signatory. The act also violated the letter and spirit of Marine Core regulations. The men involved should have been smart enough not to allow the act to be photographed. Maintenance of discipline may require punishment, but I agree with Rep. West; their punishment should be minimal.Urinating on dead Taliban has no effect on 'peace talks' . Anyone who believes that talking with Muslims can result in peace needs to take care in passing gas & wiping to avoid brain damage. Nothing can make Muslims hate us more than they already do, either. Muslims hate us because we are not Muslims, no provocation is required. The conflict with Islam is existential: it can only end in the extinction of one side or the other. Either Islam goes to Hell or Western Civilization goes, no other outcome is possible. Both the electorate and our Congressmen & President need to know the fatal facts of Islam. Allah commands Muslims to wage war against disbelievers. The jihad imperatives are expressed as fight ... until loops.
- 8:39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do.
- 9:29. Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Number 387:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah." Narrated Maimun ibn Siyah that he asked Anas bin Malik, "O Abu Hamza! What makes the life and property of a person sacred?" He replied, "Whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah', faces our Qibla during the prayers, prays like us and eats our slaughtered animal, then he is a Muslim, and has got the same rights and obligations as other Muslims have."
- 33:21. Indeed in the Messenger of Allâh (Muhammad ) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allâh and the Last Day and remembers Allâh much.
- Sunan Abu Dawud Book 14, Number 2526
Narrated Anas ibn Malik: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist). The tyranny of any tyrant and the justice of any just (ruler) will not invalidate it. One must have faith in Divine decree.
- 47:35. So be not weak and ask not for peace (from the enemies of Islâm), while you are having the upper hand. Allâh is with you, and will never decrease the reward of your good deeds.