"While recognizing Israel's security concerns regarding the continued firing of rockets from Gaza, he firmly reiterates Israel's obligation to uphold international humanitarian and human rights law and condemns excessive use of force leading to the killing and injuring of civilians," a statement from Ban's spokesperson said.
"He condemns the ongoing rocket attacks by Palestinian militants and is deeply distressed that repeated calls on Hamas for these attacks to end have gone unheeded," it added.
- recognizing Israel's security concerns
- In a pig's arse. Hamas has been launching rockets for years, killing, maiming & traumatizing Israelites at random and destroying property. You've done nothing more than flap your lips. As long as its Jews being hurt, its no skin off your ass. Only when Muslims are on the receiving end do you raise your voice. Go to Hell, you have 0 credibility.
- Israel's obligation to uphold international humanitarian and human rights law
- The ultimate human right is the right to live unmolested, free of aggression and the threat thereof. Israel's only obligation is to her citizens: to protect them from assault. Your obligation is to prevent and punish aggression. Because of UN misfeasance, malfeasance & nonfeasance, Israel must defend herself.
- condemns excessive use of force leading to the killing and injuring of civilians
- When someone whose stated objective is policide & genocide is trying to kill you, there is no such thing as excessive force. Islam intentionally attacks civilians, seeking to maximize casualties. Israel attacks those who attack her, seeking to avoid collateral damage. Muslims intentionally locate their offensive installations in heavily populated areas so that they will have "civilian" casualties to show off to the t.v. cameras. To Hell with them and with you! Their & your bitter bitching & caterwauling is unwarranted, undignified and extremely offensive.
- 7:167. And (remember) when your Lord declared that He would certainly keep on sending against them (i.e. the Jews), till the Day of Resurrection, those who would afflict them with a humiliating torment. Verily, your Lord is Quick in Retribution (for the disobedient, wicked) and certainly He is OftForgiving, Most Merciful (for the obedient and those who beg Allah's Forgiveness).
- 9:29. Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
- 9:123.O you who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who are the Al-Muttaqûn (the pious - see V.2:2).
- Bukhari Volume 4, Book 53, Number 392:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
While we were in the Mosque, the Prophet came out and said, "Let us go to the Jews" We went out till we reached Bait-ul-Midras. He said to them, "If you embrace Islam, you will be safe.You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to expel you from this land. So, if anyone amongst you owns some property, he is permitted to sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle."
- Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."
- Abu Dawud 14.2477
Narrated Ibn Hawalah:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: It will turn out that you will be armed troops, one is Syria, one in the Yemen and one in Iraq. Ibn Hawalah said: Choose for me, Apostle of Allah, if I reach that time. He replied: Go to Syria, for it is Allah's chosen land, to which his best servants will be gathered but if you are unwilling, go to your Yemen, and draw water from your tanks, for Allah has on my account taken special charge of Syria and its people.
Now examine Allah's promises.
- 3:160. If Allah helps you, none can overcome you; and if He forsakes you, who is there after Him that can help you? And in Allah (Alone) let believers put their trust.
- 13:41. See they not that We gradually reduce the land (of disbelievers, by giving it to the believers, in war victories) from its outlying borders. And Allah judges, there is none to put back His Judgement and He is Swift at reckoning.
- 40:51. Verily, We will indeed make victorious Our Messengers and those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islâmic Monotheism) in this world's life and on the Day when the witnesses will stand forth, (i.e. Day of Resurrection),
- 8:66. Now Allah has lightened your (task), for He knows that there is weakness in you. So if there are of you a hundred steadfast persons, they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a thousand of you, they shall overcome two thousand with the Leave of Allah. And Allah is with As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.).
The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine has been an Islamic Waqf throughout the generations and until the Day of Resurrection, no one can renounce it or part of it, or abandon it or part of it. No Arab country nor the aggregate of all Arab countries, and no Arab King or President nor all of them in the aggregate, have that right, nor has that right any organization or the aggregate of all organizations, be they Palestinian or Arab, because Palestine is an Islamic Waqf throughout all generations and to the Day of Resurrection. Who can presume to speak for all Islamic Generations to the Day of Resurrection? This is the status [of the land] in Islamic Shari'a, and it is similar to all lands conquered by Islam by force, and made thereby Waqf lands upon their conquest, for all generations of Muslims until the Day of Resurrection. This [norm] has prevailed since the commanders of the Muslim armies completed the conquest of Syria and Iraq, and they asked the Caliph of Muslims, 'Umar Ibn al-Khattab, for his view of the conquered land, whether it should be partitioned between the troops or left in the possession of its population, or otherwise. Following discussions and consultations between the Caliph of Islam, 'Umar Ibn al-Khattab, and the Companions of the Messenger of Allah, be peace and prayer upon him, they decided that the land should remain in the hands of its owners to benefit from it and from its wealth; but the control of the land and the land itself ought to be endowed as a Waqf [in perpetuity] for all generations of Muslims until the Day of Resurrection. The ownership of the land by its owners is only one of usufruct, and this Waqf will endure as long as Heaven and earth last. Any demarche in violation of this law of Islam, with regard to Palestine, is baseless and reflects on its perpetrators.In other words, Islamic conquest is final. In this case, it wasn't. The Ottoman Empire lost the Levant. Israel threw out the last of her conquerors and resumed soverignty. This is an unacceptable insult to Islam. Israel, by existing, proves Allah to be an impotent idol because his promises are vain. For this reason, they will never cease from attacking Israel.
No concessions, no ceding of territory, no good will gestures, no negotiations; nothing short of extermination will stop Islam's reconquest.
If Israel will not exterminate the Muslims or at least push them back beyond rocket range, she will never have peace and security. All of your peace plans, proposals and road maps are counterproductive, rewarding Islamic aggression.
Consult Sharia and comprehend the fact that only a damned fool expects peace in the Middle East. I quote from Reliance of the Traveller, Book O: Justice.
As for subsequent times, there are two possible states in respect to non-Muslims.
The first is when they are in their own countries, in which case jihad (def: o9.8) is a communal obligation, and this is what our author is speaking of when he says, "Jihad is a communal obligation," meaning upon the Muslims each year. ...
The caliph (o25) makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians (N: provided he has first invited them to enter Islam in faith and practice, and if they will not, then invited them to enter the social order of Islam by paying the non-Muslim poll tax (jizya, def: o11.4) -which is the significance of their paying it, not the money itself-while remaining in their ancestral religions) (O: and the war continues) until they become Muslim or else pay the non-Muslim poll tax (O: in accordance with the word of Allah Most High,
"Fight those who do not believe in Allah and the Last Day and who forbid not what Allah and His messenger have forbidden-who do not practice the religion of truth, being of those who have been given the Book-until they pay the poll tax out of hand and are humbled" (Koran 9.29),
- What did Allah command the Muslims to do?
- What did Moe do? (To local Jews in Arabia.)
- What did Umar do?
- What is the prerequisite for Judgment Day and admission to Paradise?
- How long will Jihad be practiced?
- What must the Caliph do?
- How frequently must he perform that duty?