President Obama had been warned to avoid having anything to do with the U.N.'s Durban II "anti-racism" conference this year. The U.S. walked out of the 2001 Durban I conference because it proved to be a U.N.-sanctioned platform for anti-Semitism. Its final Declaration singled out Israel for criticism, accusing the country of racism.The U.S. delegation failed to object to a new provision condemning Israel.
Ignoring these warnings, the U.S. sent a seven-person delegation to a preparatory meeting in Geneva this week - without asking anything of conference sponsors in return. The State Department explained the decision as an effort "to try to change the direction in which the Review Conference is heading." But the delegation's behavior during the week, which began by expressing "strong reservations about a document singling out Israel for criticism," more closely resembles a double-cross.
Palestine: I would like to propose a new paragraph which reads as follows:Our delegation allowed that crap to be inserted without protest. Lets face the facts: the entire deal is a railroad job, cut & dried with a stacked deck. There is no possibility of an acceptable outcome. There is no reason whatsoever to play any role in the process; not in the preparation stage and not in the plenary conference.
Calls for an end of all actions violating international human rights and humanitarian law, the respect for the principle of self-determination and an end of all suffering. Calls also for implementation of international legal obligations, including the advisory opinion of the International Court of Justice on the wall, and the international protection of the Palestinian people throughout the occupied Palestinian territory.
It is obvious that President Barack Hussein Obama is brown nosing the Muslims running the Durban RR. Its time to re-examine the excrement that makes the Durban II report unacceptable.
Notes with concern instances of defamation of religions, which manifests itself in generalized and stereotypical association of religions, in particular Islam, with violence and terrorism, thus impacting negatively on the rights of individuals belonging to these religions, including Muslim minorities, and exposing them to hatred and discrimination. Such situations are further aggravated by the imposition of restrictions on the profession of religions, including restrictions on the construction of places of worship and their surveillance; (merger paras 2, 42, 43, 45, 46 section 1)How in Hell is it possible to defame a war cult responsible for the untimely deaths of 270 million people in the last 1386 years? It seems that Muslims have an absolute U.N. issued right to pretend without contradiction that they are holier than thou, morally superior, with a divine destiny to rule the world when, in reality, they follow the lead of a genocidal murdering, rapist, pirate & pedophile.
Acknowledges that a most disturbing phenomenon is the intellectual and ideological validation of Islamophobia. When it is expressed against migrants it takes the form of religious-ethnic or religious-racial tones, when it is expressed in the form of defamation of religions, it takes cover behind the freedom of expression and when it is expressed in the form of profiling, it hides behind the war against terrorism. Believes that association of terrorism and violence with Islam or any other religion, including through publication of offensive caricatures and making of hate documentaries, would purposely complicate our common endeavours to address several contemporary issues, including the fight against terrorism and the occupation of foreign territories and peoples; (para 45 section 1)Not satisfied with stripping our freedom of expression, they seek to criminalize our miserable simulation of homeland sesurity. The attacks upon Beslan, London, Madrid & New York were perpetrated by Muslims, but we mustn't make the obvious connection.
Urges States to take effective measures to address contemporary forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance, and to take firm action against negative stereotyping of religions and defamation of religious personalities, holy books, scriptures and symbols; (para 100 section 5)
Calls on States to develop, and where appropriate to incorporate, permissible limitations on the exercise of the right to freedom of expression into national legislation; (para 96 c) section 5)
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
The Verse:--"You (true Muslims) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind." means, the best of peoples for the people, as you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam.They demand that the publishing of Geert Wilders' FITNA be criminalized. They demand that the publishing of this blog post be criminalized. I demand that they be cursed, condemned, denied and their outrageous demands rejected.
The hypocritical assault upon freedom of expression is sufficient to condemn the process and its output, but there is more.
[(Middle East)] [proposal to delete cluster]Any honest, rational person with a scintilla of knowledge of the region's history knows blessed well that these quotes are a complete inversion of truth & morality. What they call "Palestine" is Israel. "Palestinian" means Jew. The Falastinians suffer nothing that is not a consequence of their hellbent determination to commit genocide & policide against Israel.
30. [Expresses deep concern at the practices of racial discrimination against the Palestinian people as well as [Syrian nationals of the occupied Syrian Golan] [other inhabitants of the Arab occupied territories] which have an impact on all aspects of their daily existence and prevent the enjoyment of fundamental rights, and renews the call for the cessation of all such practices;]
31. [Reiterates that the Palestinian people have the inalienable right to self determination and that, in order to consolidate the [Israeli] occupation, they have been subjected to unlawful collective punishment, torture, economic blockade, severe restriction of movement and arbitrary closure of their territories. Also notes [with concern] that illegal settlements continue to be built in the occupied [Arab] territories [since 1967];]
32. [Reaffirms that a foreign occupation founded on settlements, laws based on racial discrimination with the aim of continuing domination of the occupied territory[y][ies], as well as the practice of reinforcing a total military blockade, isolating towns, villages and cities from one another, [totally] contradicts the purposes and principles of the Charter of the United Nations [and constitutes a serious violation of international human rights and humanitarian law, a crime against humanity, a contemporary form of apartheid and serious threat to international peace and security] [and violates the basic principles of international human rights law];]
[NEW PARA: Expresses deep concern at the plight of Palestinian refugees and other inhabitants of the Arab occupied territories as well as displaced persons who were forced to leave their homes because of war and racial policies of the occupying power and who are prevented from returning to their homes and properties because of a racially-based law of return. It recognizes the right of return of Palestinian refugees as established by the General Assembly in its resolutions, particularly resolution 194 of 11 December 1948, and calls for the return to their homeland in accordance with and in implementation of this right;]
33. [Reiterates deep concern about the plight of the Palestinian people [as well as inhabitants of the other occupied territories] under foreign occupation, [including the obstruction of the return of refugees and displaced persons, and the construction of the segregation wall,] and urges respect for international human rights law, international refugee law and international humanitarian law, and calls for a just, comprehensive and lasting peace in the region;]
34. [Re-emphasizes the responsibility of the international community to provide international protection, in particular from racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance, for [Palestinian] civilian populations under occupation in conformity with international human rights law and international humanitarian law;]
The United States of America should not have any part in planning, composing, imposing or financing this assault upon liberty truth & justice. Not in my name, by God! I disrespectfully demand the immediate, complete & permanent termination of American involvement in Durban II.
I have sent an email to my Senators containing a link to this blog post. I urge you to do the same, using the facilities of http://www.congress.org. Enter your zip code, then click the Federal Officers link. Copy and paste this html code into your email to include a link to this post.
Obamination: Durban II Treachery
Previous posts on or directly related to this subject: