Asma Jahangir, Chairperson of the coordinating body for independent United Nations human rights experts (known as "Special Procedures") issued the following statement today:
"The Coordination Committee of Special Procedures is deeply alarmed at the continuing violence in Gaza. We stress that international human rights law continues to apply and that it imposes binding obligations on all parties in situations of armed conflict.
We call on all parties to immediately cease all actions that result in civilian casualties, or put them at great risk. Both air strikes by Israeli Government forces and rocket attacks from Gaza into Israel are resulting in inexcusable loss of life and placing the civilian populations in the affected areas in extreme danger.
The use of disproportionate force by Israel and the lack of regard for the life of civilians on both sides cannot be justified by the actions of the other party. They constitute clear violations of international human rights and international humanitarian law.
We are particularly concerned at the impact of the current violence and destruction of vital infrastructure on the already dire humanitarian situation in Gaza. We call on all parties to immediately ensure full access to humanitarian actors and supplies and enable them to carry out their work of distributing food, treating the sick and injured, and guaranteeing the provision of essential energy and sanitation.
Independent human rights monitoring, including by the various UN Special Procedures, is particularly crucial in these circumstances which result in an exceptionally broad range of human rights violations."
- No human right trumps the right to live unmolested, free of attack & threat of attack. There is no right to genocide, pillage nor plunder. Islam attacked Israel in 638 and perpetrated many pogroms before Israel restored her sovereignty in 1948. Islam attacked again, mounting several major invasions and many acts of terrorism which continue to the present day. Only exterminating Islam can end the perpetual series of attacks. That is not advocacy of genocide, nor disproportionate force, it is objective factual reality.
- The obligation is on Islam to terminate its aggression. It will never do that because its aggression is doctrine driven. Allah commands Muslims to conquer the world and exterminate the Jews. His commands can not be repealed, they have neither geographic nor chronological limits.
- Islam could have stopped its attacks any time in the last 60 years and Israel would have ceased retaliating. Islam will not stop, because it perceives weakness. Like all predators, Islam seeks weak prey unable or unwilling to defend itself. Israel can only obtain peace by victory. Victory is defined as extinction of the predator.
- When a genocidal attack is mounted, no retaliation is disproportionate. Israel must use sufficient force to terminate the aggression. Only extermination can terminate the aggression; there is no substitute. While there is Islam, there will be attacks upon Israel. If Israel retaliated by launching ballistic missiles into residential areas at random, that would be proportionate, and the U.N. would bitch about it. Go to Hell, U.N.!
- In warfare, it is necessary to cut off supply lines to prevent the enemy from replacing spent weaponry and ammunition. Israel is an idiot, as evidenced by repeated opening of the border crossing to allow supplies to be delivered.
- Islam is a human rights violation!
- enslaving people to Satan
- denying the right to life
- denying the right to property
- denying human dignity
- sanctifying perpetual war
- sanctifying genocide
- sanctifying terrorism.
- Jihad.chm A six part series compiled as a Windows Help File.
- Islamic Terror.chm A six part series compiled as a Windows Help File.
- Islamic Supremacism.chm A three part series compiled as a Windows Help File.
- The Order for Jihad against the Disbelievers, the Closest, then the Farthest Areas
- The Order to fight to eradicate Shirk and Kufr
- The Order to fight People of the Scriptures until They give the Jizyah
- The Order for Jihad against the Disbelievers and Hypocrites
- The Good News that Muslims will conquer the Known World, and ultimately the Entire World
- The Good News that Muslims will Dominate the People of the Book
- The Good News that Islam shall prevail
The constant spew of malicious malarkey, particularly the moral inversion; portraying the aggressive predator as the victim, is an insulting offense to intelligence and reason. By it, the United Nations and its agencies condemn themselves as unworthy & unqualified to declare, defend and promote human rights and peace.