8. ... -full implementation of the relevant provisions of the Taif Accords, and of
resolutions 1559 (2004) and 1680 (2006), that require the disarmament of all
armed groups in Lebanon, so that, pursuant to the Lebanese cabinet decision of
27 July 2006, there will be no weapons or authority in Lebanon other than that
of the Lebanese State;
10. Requests the Secretary-General to develop, in liaison with relevantDid that ever happen? Hell no! Hezbollah rearmed stronger than ever. Who but a damned fool suggests that any UN force will either disarm Hamas or prevent it from re-arming? There is no precedent for it, and no possibility, because Iran has two veto wielding sponsors in the Secuirity Council.
international actors and the concerned parties, proposals to implement the relevant
provisions of the Taif Accords, and resolutions 1559 (2004) and 1680 (2006),
including disarmament, and for delineation of the international borders of Lebanon,
especially in those areas where the border is disputed or uncertain, including by
dealing with the Shebaa farms area, and to present to the Security Council those
proposals within thirty days;
Did the Blue Hats prevent firing missiles into Israel? No; a civilian discovered 7 rockets, informed the Blue Hats, who disarmed them. Five more escaped their attention and delivered their warheads to Israel, one of them exploding in a retirement home.
Anyone with any knowledge of the precedents and any common sense, knows damn well that:
- Blue Hats will not disarm Hamas
- Blue Hats will not prevent smuggling in more rockets
- Blue Hats will not prevent launching rockets into Israel
- Blue Hats will only serve as human shields for Hamas.
- 9:29. Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
- This honorable Ayah was revealed with the order to fight the People of the Book, after the pagans were defeated, the people entered Allah's religion in large numbers, and the Arabian Peninsula was secured under the Muslims' control.The Order to fight People of the Scriptures until They give the Jizyah
- 9:123. O you who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who are the Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2).
- Abu Dawud 14.2477
Narrated Ibn Hawalah:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: It will turn out that you will be armed troops, one is Syria, one in the Yemen and one in Iraq. Ibn Hawalah said: Choose for me, Apostle of Allah, if I reach that time. He replied: Go to Syria, for it is Allah's chosen land, to which his best servants will be gathered but if you are unwilling, go to your Yemen, and draw water from your tanks, for Allah has on my account taken special charge of Syria and its people.
- Muslim Book 041, Number 6985:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.
- Abu Dawud Book 14, Number 2526
Narrated Anas ibn Malik:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist). The tyranny of any tyrant and the justice of any just (ruler) will not invalidate it. One must have faith in Divine decree.
Since Israel is living proof that Allah is an impotent idol and his promises are null & void, Muslims can not tolerate her existence. Israel can not obtain peace until Islam becomes extinct. No negotiation. no concession, no good will gesture, no land; nothing but ridding the world of Islam will bring peace to the region! All of these high sounding UN resolutions are counter productive, bringing only renewed and expanded bloodshed, never peace.
Israel must tell the UN, the 'Quartet", the EU, and the whole damn pack of hangers on to go to Hell. Israel must root out Hamas 100%, no matter how long it takes; no matter how many lives are lost in the process. Then she must ask: "Whose next?". The path to peace runs through the Muslim Cemetary; there is no other route. Any other course of action is AssIdiocy.
ABC Radio News reported at 10:00 p.m., that the USA did not veto the resolution, apparently relying on Hamas's expressed intent to reject it. The resolution should have been vetoed because of its intrinsic demerit; because it is part of the problem, not part of the solution. A cease fire has only one function: to allow Hamas to re-arm & regoup. AssIdiots are unable to learn from history.
- 47:35. So be not weak and ask not for peace (from the enemies of Islam), while you are having the upper hand. Allâh is with you, and will never decrease the reward of your good deeds.