Human Rights First Steps in It: Combatting intolerance, negative stereotyping and stigmatization Is Human Rights First guilty of stupidity or treachery? You be the judge. UN Reaffirms Commitment to End Religious Intolerance Without Limiting Expression
So, "defamation of religions" does not appear in the text; exactly what difference does that make? The resolution contains effective substitutes with the same essential meaning.The tactic is semantic deflection: instead of condemning and urging criminalization of "defamation of Islam", the boiler plate from HRC RES 16/18 switches the focus to "denigration and negative religious stereotyping of persons" & "incitement to religious hatred".
defamation of Islam
Terrorism is an intrinsic sacrament of Islam. Since Islam is inseverable, and the practice of terrorism is commanded by Allah in Surah Al-Anfal 57 & 60, every Muslim is a potential terrorist. The Muslim who takes "any step" to "injure or enrage" disbelievers is rewarded with extra credit towards an upgrade in Allah's Celestial Bordello. The Muslim who shirks Jihad is threatened with eternal damnation.
The irrefutable fact presented in the previous paragraph is not defamatory because it is true and easily verifiable. But the statement: "Terrorism is an intrinsic sacrament of Islam", stereotypes all Muslims as potential terrorists, which, in fact they are. Muslims are commanded to obey Allah and Muhammad. Muslims are commanded to emulate Muhammad, who was "made victorious with terror".Is truth a defense against accusation of "negative stereotyping"? The Motoons, Fitna and this blog post could as easily be proscribed on the basis of "negative stereotyping" as "defamation of Islam".
end religious intolerance
Here are some prime examples of intolerance; I challenge Human Rights First, other NGOs, the Department of State, the Human Rights Council & the OIC to demonstrate exactly how the resolution will end the Islamic intolerance exemplified in the Qur'an.
- 1:6. Guide us to the Straight Way 1:7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).
- 2:161. Verily, those who disbelieve, and die while they are disbelievers, it is they on whom is the Curse of Allâh and of the angels and of mankind, combined.
- 3:85. And whoever seeks a religion other than Islâm, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.
- 3:110. You [true believers in Islâmic Monotheism, and real followers of Prophet Muhammad and his Sunnah (legal ways, etc.)] are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind; you enjoin Al-Ma'rûf (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and all that Islâm has ordained) and forbid Al-Munkar (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islâm has forbidden), and you believe in Allâh. And had the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) believed, it would have been better for them; among them are some who have faith, but most of them are Al-Fâsiqûn (disobedient to Allâh - and rebellious against Allâh's Command). 3:111. They will do you no harm, barring a trifling annoyance; and if they fight against you, they will show you their backs, and they will not be helped. 3:112. Indignity is put over them wherever they may be, except when under a covenant (of protection) from Allâh, and from men; they have drawn on themselves the Wrath of Allâh, and destruction is put over them. This is because they disbelieved in the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allâh and killed the Prophets without right. This is because they disobeyed (Allâh) and used to transgress beyond bounds (in Allâh's disobedience, crimes and sins).
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 80:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Verse:--"You (true Muslims) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind." means, the best of peoples for the people, as you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam.
- 98:6. Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islâm, the Qur'ân and Prophet Muhammad ()) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikûn will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.
Where Allah's writ runs, such as Egypt, Indonesia & Nigeria, Muslims destroy Christian's property and murder them with impunity. What makes any fool believe that the new resolutions will be enforced against those guilty of rioting & murder? They will only be enforced against those of us who expose the intrinsic evil of Islam.
without limiting expression
What, exactly is the meaning of "incitement to imminent violence"? Exactly what can be proscribed without regard for freedom of expression? The answer to these questions is contained in the official response to the publication of Geert Wilders' short documentary.
Exposing the causal relationship between the doctrines enshrined in Islam's canon of scripture & tradition to Islamic terrorism, jihad & rioting is hate speech & incitement not covered by the right of free expression according to the Secretary General.
Post a Comment