It has been very well known to the international community that the OIC Group strongly condemns all acts and practices of terrorism and remains convinced that terrorism, irrespective of its motivation, objectives, forms and manifestations, committed by whomsoever and wherever, can never be justified. [Pg. 2]
That statement needs to be juxtaposed with another which came later in the speech.
To achieve this objective the OIC Group supports a comprehensive strategy to combat terrorism that must address the root causes of terrorism including unlawful use of force, aggression, foreign occupation, festering international disputes, denial of the right of peoples living under foreign occupation to self-determination, political and economic injustices, and political marginalization and alienation.[Pg.3]
First they condemn terrorism, then they make excuses for it. The cause of Islamic terrorism is not included in that list. Islamic doctrine is the cause of Islamic terrorism. Islam's strategic objective is total world conquest; to impose its system upon the entire world. Terrorism is a tactic in pursuit of that strategic objective.
Brigadier S.K. Malik wrote The Qur'anic Concept of War as a training manual for the Pakistani Army. The book reflects Pakistan's military doctrine. Pay close attention to this quote from page 59.
Terror struck into the hearts of the enemies is not only a means, it is the end in itself. Once a condition of terror into the opponents heart is obtained, hardly anything is left to be achieved. It is the point where the means and the end meet and merge. Terror is not a means of imposing decision upon the enemy; it is me decision we wish to impose upon him.
Another quote from the third page of the prepared remarks contains the camel excrement which provides boilerplate for several U.N. resolutions.
The OIC Group reaffirms that terrorism should not be associated with any religion, race, faith, theology, values, culture, society or group. NO religion or religious doctrine encourages or inspires acts of terrorism, and, thus, none should be portrayed as such.
The pernicious institution which perfected terrorism continues to deny the connection, assuming that we are too stupid, ignorant and gullible to perceive the truth. Allah said that he would cast terror into the hearts of disbelievers.
- We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve,...[3:151]
- ...I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes. ... [8:12]
- ...Verily, you (believers in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism) are more awful as a fear in their (Jews of Banî An-Nadîr) breasts than Allâh. ...[59:13]
- ...Allâh brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.[33:26]
- ...But Allâh's (Torment) reached them from a place whereof they expected it not, and He cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their own dwellings with their own hands and the hands of the believers. Then take admonition, O you with eyes (to see). [59:2]
- So if you gain the mastery over them in war, punish them severely in order to disperse those who are behind them, so that they may learn a lesson. [8:59]
I have a clue for you, it is found in Abdullah Yusuf Ali's translation of 8:60.
- Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of God and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom God doth know....
- ...1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.... [Sahih Bukhari 1.7.331]
- ...I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy),... [Sahih Bukhari 4.52.220]
- "NO religion or religious doctrine encourages or inspires acts of terrorism,"
- "We shall cast terror"
- "I will cast terror"
- "Allâh ... cast terror into their hearts"
- " a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives."
- "He cast terror into their hearts"
- "victorious by awe"
- "made victorious with terror"