An important message from the Clarion Fund:
This Year, America has witnessed an increased number of radical extremist incidents. The recent tragedy at Fort Hood is only one of many alarming plots carried out on our soil. The threats are very real.
This Thanksgiving, we commemorate the one year anniversary of the attacks in Mumbai.
We must pause on this day to acknowledge our liberties and recognize those that actively seek to destroy our values. To mark this day, the producers of the award-winning Obsession: Radical Islam’s War Against the West are making the film available for free viewing online.
The free stream campaign will run from Monday November 23 until December 10 at www.radicalislam.org/obsession.
This campaign follows a highly successful free stream of The Third Jihad to mark the anniversary of 9/11. Over 35,000 viewers watched the film over the course of the 2 1/2 week campaign.
Together, these films represent the best educational tools available for informing the public about the true threats of radical Islam.
Clicking the red hot spot band at the bottom of the graphic will open this site, which displays the Obsession video just right of center. They are also offering a combined package of Obsession and The Third Jihad on cd for $19.95.
I saw Obsession on t.v. about two years ago. I was not favorably impressed by the p.c. disclaimer. I do not deny the fact that the video depictions of the 'Arab Street' are accurate. My problem is with adding adjectives to Islam. Standard, off the shelf Islam as Moe preached and practiced it is violent and aggressive. Adding adjectives projects a false image of aggression as an exception to a passive standard.
The fact that CAIR loudly objected to distribution of Obsession in newspaper inserts stands as an excellent testimony to its value. I have not seen The Third Jihad and my dialup connection is too slow to watch the trailer. I have the impression that The Third Jihad delves deeper into the non-violent threats of conquest by demographics, litigation, intimidation & deception.
Fitna exposes the scriptural roots of Islamic violence. What the West Needs to Know is a longer but slower paced exposure of the scriptural basis for Jihad, revealed by experts Once you have seen any or all of those videos, you can delve deeper into the Qur'an, hadith & Shari'ah to learn more or turn to these resources for a more condensed version.
- Islamic Terror.chm [30.4KB] A 6 part series from Freedom Ain't Free.
- Jihad.chm [45KB] A 6 part series from Freedom Ain't Free.
- What's Wrong With Islam/Muslims.chm [23KB]. New 10/11/08
- Islamic Supremacism [49KB] A 3 part series from Freedom Ain't Free
- FOMIJihad.chm [163.4KB] The Offensive Jihad thread from the once defunct FOMI anti Islam forum. This thread contains several significant quotes from Fiqh, both ancient and modern.
- EgregiousAyat.chm: 4 tables containing the most egregious Qur'anic verses [Hilali & Khan]; 1 table containing the most egregious sayings. & the most important segment of Reliance of the Traveller, Book O, Ch. 9. 6.723MB Zipped.