RejectionismThe heads of the Arab League states met at Khartoum August 29 and on September 1, 1967, issued the Khartoum Declaration which included the three no's:
- no peace with Israel
- no recognition of Israel
- no negotiation with Israel.
The Reagan Plan of 1982 would have Israel withdraw to the '67 border, freeze settlement and allow an autonomous government in the territories. Prime Minister Begin's response is informative.
- [...]millennia ago there was a Jewish kingdom of Judea and Samaria, where our kings knelt to God, where our prophets brought forth the vision of eternal peace, where we developed our rich civilization which we took with us in our hearts and minds on our long global trek for over 18 centuries and, with it, we came back home[...]
- [...]“Geography and history have determined that Judea and Samaria are mountainous country; two-thirds of our population lives in the Coastal Plain below. From those mountains you can hit every city, every town, each township and village, not to speak of our principal airport in the plain below. We used to live penned up into eight miles from the seashore and now, Mr. President, you suggest that we return to almost that same situation. Under no circumstances shall we accept such a possibility ever arising; it would endanger our very existence.[...]
- [...]a friend does not weaken his friend, and an ally does not put his ally in jeopardy.[...]
Fez AccordMid East Web lists the points of the Fez Accord which was based on Prince Fahd's plan, which I will try to distill down to its essentials.
- Withdrawal to '67 border.
- Dismantling of settlements.
- Guaranteed freedom of worship & ritual practice at holy places.
- Fallestinian self-determination & right of return.
- Short term UN supervision.
- Independent Falestinian state with Jerusalem as it s capital.
- Security Council guarantee of peace.
- Security Council guarantee of implementation of these principles.
Israel was willing to return captured land in return for peace. Instead, the Arab League declared the three no's outlined above. Jews have every right in justice and equity to live in the stolen land they recovered. Israel allows Muslims to live in her territory but Muslims demand that the land be judenrein. How do you justify the double standard?
When Jordan illegally seized and annexed Jerusalem, Hussein guaranteed free access to holy sites, yet he barred Jews from their holy sites and desecrated cemeteries and synagogues. Why in Hell should Jews expect any better performance from his son and the UN?
FalestineAs pointed out earlier in Peace: in a Pig's ..., 'Palestine' & 'Palestinians' really refer to Israel & Jews. Falestinian claims to being a particular people, distinct from the mill run of Arabs with special national aspirations are entirely fraudulent. They had a right to stay put, they chose to leave in order to facilitate genocidal aggression against the Jews. Why should they be allowed to return to destroy Israel militarily or demographically?
United Nothing!When and where has the UN been of any real benefit? Have they stopped any wars or prevented any genocides? Have they prevented Hezbollah from re-arming and firing rockets? Have they stopped Hamas rocket fire?
Jerusalem was divided from '48 to '67. During that period, Jews were barred from the Temple Mount and their cemeteries & synagogues were desecrated, in contravention of King Hussein's promise. Why should she revert to that condition?
The Security Council can't guarantee anything. It is a useless appendage, with Russia & China exercising veto power in support of their Arab dependencies.
Oslo, Road Map & Wye RiverWhen did the Falestinians cease propagation of propaganda for war & incitement of terrorism? When did they take active & effective steps to stop terror attacks? When did they close the revolving prison door? When did they recognize Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state? When did they quit chanting "from the river to the sea"? When did they quit honoring terrorists as martyrs? What makes anyone but a deluded fool think they ever will do any of those things?
Peace through victoryVictory: the Path to Peace exposes the foundation of Islamic aggression: Qir'an, hadith & Shari'ah. In the end, it all boils down to this.
Only a total, absolute military and ideological victory; one which destroys Islam completely, can put an end to Jihad. This is the fatal fact of Islam which none dares contemplate. Nixon & Kissinger could not force peace. Reagan & Baker could not force peace. Clinton & Albright could not force peace. Bush , Powell & Rice could not force peace. Peace must come from total and absolute victory over Islam, it has no other source. While there is Islam, there is Jihad.
You who believe that reforming Islamic governments, introducing democracy, educating the populace and abolishing poverty will end Jihad are blind, ignorant fools. Jihad is a mandatory sacrament, an eternal commandment of Allah’s perfected, immutable word. Jihad; holy fighting in Allah’s cause, is an intrinsic part of Islam; it is the Muslim’s "original religion", and they are cursed if they abandon it.
The victory must be so complete, total, intense and extensive that the remaining Muslims will recognize Islam for the fraud it is and abandon it completely. Until that happens, any peace will be partial, insecure and temporary.