Mohamed Karim Mostafa sent me a list of six YouTube videos which he said would correct my misconceptions about Islam. Unfortunately, I do not have any misconceptions about Islam.The videos are not worth embedding or watching I will share the links here in case you want to see and hear them for yourself. In some venues the links will embed the videos.
Is Terrorism A Muslim Monopoly? - by Dr. Zakir Naik (1/17) The video begins with promotional propaganda for his organization, then quotes 5:32, followed by a jurist who takes a pragmatic view, asserting that terrorism results in harsh counter attacks.
Zakir Naik: Terrorism and Jihad 1/13 He is supposedly giving us the Islamic perspective on terrorism and jihad. Assertions:
- 20% of world' population
- fastest growing
- most misconceptions
- terrorism & jihad
- mental association
- fundamentalist: one who strictly adheres to fundamentals
- good doctor must be a fundamentalist about medicine
- proud to be a Muslim fundamentalist
- "not a single fundamental of Islam which is against humanity as a whole... challenge to prove it.
- Christian fundamentalism; wants proof of Bible's authenticity/divine source.
- terrorists: "every Muslim should be a terrorist
- person who terrorizes
- robber terrified of police
- terrorizes an innocent person
- no Muslim should terrorize. innocent persons
- should terrorize anti-social actors
- terrorist/freedomfighters in context of Indian Revolution.
Dr. Zakir Naik - Terrorism in the Name of Islam 7/13
- honor linked with responsibility
- try to stop evil
- dawa is best jihad
- 9:5 quoted out of context
- rules & regulations for war
- 5:32 quoted
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Verse:--"You (true Muslims) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind." means, the best of peoples for the people, as you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam.
How honorable is that? Enslaving us is so honorable!
Dr.Zakir Naik Reply Florida Church Burn Quran Day on 9/11 part 2
- How to prove 9:11 was an inside job?
- 75 professors & scientists believe it
- more speculative bs
I remember hearing an interesting phrase on the CVR of Flight 63, do you? I remember seeing a video tape of U.B.L. gloating over what he had commanded. I remember seeing a signed statement by K.S.M. and four colleagues in which they confessed to and took pride in the accursed abomination.
Christian accepts Islam after challenging Zakir Naik - MUST SEE !!!
- Why is Jesus Christ not the son of God?
- We love and respect Jesus more than most of the Christians.
- claims that the Gospel fortells Muhammad.
They love Jesus because they believe that he will return to conquer and rule the world by the Qur'an. Their version of Jesus is a genocidal warlord.
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus (peace_be_upon_him). He will descent (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Antichrist and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him.
Comparative religion:: methodology of salvation:
- Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
- Acts 16:29 Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas, 16:30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
- 61:10. O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a commerce that will save you from a painful torment. 61:11. That you believe in Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad ), and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allâh with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! 61:12. (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwelling in Gardens of 'Adn Eternity ['Adn (Edn) Paradise], that is indeed the great success. 61:13. And also (He will give you) another (blessing) which you love, help from Allâh (against your enemies) and a near victory. And give glad tidings (O Muhammad ) to the believers.
A Christian Challenging Zakir Naik
- inaudiable dispute over gospel quote.
- issues challenge to show Jesus claiming to be God
Islam must be peaceful & anodyne because it condemns killing innocent people, declaring the murder of a single person to be the moral equivalent of killing the whole human race.
The verse contains two exceptions, murder, and to spread mischief in the land. I added the emphasis to make that second exception stand out because they accuse us of quoting the Qur'an out of context but they never quote.the next verse. I will.
A new capital offense is listed in addition to mischief: wage war against Allâh and His Messenger. What is the meaning of that phrase? Does it refer to military aggression? The context does not define it for us, we must turn to Tafsir Ibn Kathir for our answer.
Disbelief is waging war against Allah and his Messenger! If you do not believe in Allah; if you are not a Muslim, then you are guilty, not innocent and Muslims can kill you with impunity unless you are under a covenant of protection. Islam forbids killing innocent people: Muslims, it does not forbid killing you.
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah." Narrated Maimun ibn Siyah that he asked Anas bin Malik, "O Abu Hamza! What makes the life and property of a person sacred?" He replied, "Whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah', faces our Qibla during the prayers, prays like us and eats our slaughtered animal, then he is a Muslim, and has got the same rights and obligations as other Muslims have."
Allah said that he would cast terror [3:151, 8:12]. He commanded the Muslims to treat their victims harshly to terrify prospective victims [8:57]. He commanded the Muslims to maximize their military strength to strike terror into their victims [8:60]. He said that he cast terror, resulting in the killing, enslavement and dispossession of a Jewish settlement [33:26].Moe said that he was aided by and made victorious by terror. Which will you believe: al-taqeyya & kitman from the mouth of a Muslim or the evidence from Islam's cannon of scripture & tradition?