- jurisprudence: bad precedent
- risk of technical acquittal
- role inversion, putting the U.S.A. on trial
- reversion to 9/10 criminal offense paradigm
- revelation of state secrets
- excessive security expense
- attractive target for renewed attack
If you understand and care about the consequences of applying the law enforcement paradigm to acts of war, then you will join with me and 20,297 others who have signed the on line petition demanding that the terrorists be tried by military tribunals far from our vulnerable cities.